Fire Retardant plywood is a type of plywood which is treated with special fire retardant chemicals at the time of manufacture, so that it becomes better at resisting fires. It is also known as FR grade plywood.
It is commonly used in public places, where the risk of fire has to be reduced such as for making the woodwork in the kitchens of large restaurants, or for the interior woodwork done in public theatres and halls, and the wood used in the railway compartments of our trains. It can also be used in homes and offices, for car interiors, and any other such places where the risk and spread of fire has to be reduced.
Fire Retardant Plywood are mainly classified into the following types: UCFA and UCFB. UCFA is the most widely used type which takes up about 60.75 % of the total in 2017 in Global.
Fire Retardant Plywood have wide range of applications, such as Buildings, Boat & Automotive and Furniture Manufacturing. And Buildings was the most widely used area which took up about 81.64% of the global total in 2017.
North America is the largest region of Fire Retardant Plywood in the world in the past few years and it will keep increasing in the next few years. North America market took up about 35.84% the global market in 2017, while Europe and Asia-Pacific were about 29.53%, 24.69%.
Flameproof Companies, Hoover Treated Wood Products, Lonza, Viance, Metsä Wood, etc. are the key suppliers in the global Fire Retardant Plywood market. In the recent years, with the recovery of global economic, the development of emerging countries and the rising awareness of fire-resistant, the consumption increase of Fire Retardant Plywood has been obvious. In the foreseeable future, the Fire Retardant Plywood will show an optimistic upward trend.
Although sales of Fire Retardant Plywood bring a lot of opportunities, the study group recommends the new entrants who just have money but without technical advantage, raw materials advantage and downstream support, do not enter into the Fire Retardant Plywood field hastily.
According to this study, over the next five years the Fire Retardant Plywood market will register a 7.3% CAGR in terms of revenue, the global market size will reach US$ 1650 million by 2024, from US$ 1080 million in 2019.
In particular, this report presents the global market share (sales and revenue) of key companies in Fire Retardant Plywood business, shared in Chapter 3.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Fire Retardant Plywood market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions and countries.
This study considers the Fire Retardant Plywood value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.3; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.7.
Segmentation by application: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.4; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.8.
- Boat & Automotive
- Furniture Manufacturing
– Table of Contents
– List of Tables & Figures
– Research Methodology
Get FREE Sample of this Report at https://www.24marketreports.com/report-sample/global-fire-retardant-plywood-2019-2024-808
This report also splits the market by region: Breakdown data in Chapter 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8.
- United States
- Southeast Asia
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report: Breakdown data in in Chapter 3.
- Flameproof Companies
- Hoover Treated Wood Products, Inc.
- Metsä Wood
- Bayou City Lumber
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Fire Retardant Plywood consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2014 to 2018, and forecast to 2024.
- To understand the structure of Fire Retardant Plywood market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Fire Retardant Plywood manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Fire Retardant Plywood with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Fire Retardant Plywood submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
276 5th Avenue, New York , NY 10001,United States
International: (+1) 646 781 7170
Follow Us On linkedin :- https://www.linkedin.com/company/24-market-reports