Ferroalloys, alloys of iron with one or more other elements added to steel melts, are used to impart distinctive qualities to steel or to serve important functions during steel refning, such as control of inclusions, deoxidation, and desulfurization. Ferroalloys are used in lesser amounts to produce cast iron and nonferrous alloys. Ferroalloys can be divided into bulk ferroalloys and noble ferroalloys (also called special or specialty ferroalloys).
Ferroalloys has relatively dispersive and technical barriers are low. Coke and Ore are the main raw materials, there are lots of coke manufacturers and the concentration of coke is dispersive. The main market players are Glencore, Eurasian Resources Group, Tsingshan Holding Group, Samancor Chrome, Erdos Group, etc. The global production of Ferroalloys will increase to 59106 K MT in 2018 from 48045 K MT in 2014 with CAGR of 4.23%.In consumption market, China is the largest areas of Ferroalloys consumption, the consumption volume of Ferroalloys reached 22558 K MT. In 2018, United States and Middle East are in the second and third position and the consumption volume of Ferroalloys reached 4461 K MT and 3425 K MT.
According to this study, over the next five years the Ferroalloys market will register a 5.6% CAGR in terms of revenue, the global market size will reach US$ 72630 million by 2024, from US$ 55310 million in 2019. In particular, this report presents the global market share (sales and revenue) of key companies in Ferroalloys business, shared in Chapter 3.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Ferroalloys market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions and countries.
Download FREE Sample of this Report@ https://www.24chemicalresearch.com/download-sample/32658/ferroalloys-2019-2024-959
This study considers the Ferroalloys value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.3; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.7.
- Silicon Manganese
- Ferro Nickel
Segmentation by application: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.4; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.8.
- Alloying Element Additive
This report also splits the market by region: Breakdown data in Chapter 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8.
- United States
- Southeast Asia
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report: Breakdown data in in Chapter 3.
- Eurasian Resources Group
- Tsingshan Holding Group
- Samancor Chrome
- Erdos Group
- Jiangsu Delong Nickel Industry
- Nikopol Ferroalloy Plant
- Shandong Xinhai Technology
- Henan Xibao Metallurgy Metarials Group
- Sheng Yan Group
- Shengyang Group
- OM Holdings
- Sakura Ferroalloys
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Ferroalloys consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2014 to 2018, and forecast to 2024.
- To understand the structure of Ferroalloys market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Ferroalloys manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Ferroalloys with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Ferroalloys submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
Table of content
Table of Contents
2019-2024 Global Ferroalloys Consumption Market Report
1 Scope of the Report
1.1 Market Introduction
1.2 Research Objectives
1.3 Years Considered
1.4 Market Research Methodology
1.5 Economic Indicators
1.6 Currency Considered
2 Executive Summary
2.1 World Market Overview
2.1.1 Global Ferroalloys Consumption 2014-2024
2.1.2 Ferroalloys Consumption CAGR by Region
2.2 Ferroalloys Segment by Type
2.2.1 Silicon Manganese
2.2.3 Ferro Nickel
2.3 Ferroalloys Consumption by Type
2.3.1 Global Ferroalloys Consumption Market Share by Type (2014-2019)
2.3.2 Global Ferroalloys Revenue and Market Share by Type (2014-2019)
2.3.3 Global Ferroalloys Sale Price by Type (2014-2019)
2.4 Ferroalloys Segment by Application
2.4.3 Alloying Element Additive
2.5 Ferroalloys Consumption by Application
2.5.1 Global Ferroalloys Consumption Market Share by Application (2014-2019)
2.5.2 Global Ferroalloys Value and Market Share by Application (2014-2019)
2.5.3 Global Ferroalloys Sale Price by Application (2014-2019)
3 Global Ferroalloys by Manufacturers
3.1 Global Ferroalloys Sales Market Share by Manufacturers
3.1.1 Global Ferroalloys Sales by Manufacturers (2017-2019)
3.1.2 Global Ferroalloys Sales Market
North Main Road Koregaon Park, Pune, India – 411001.
Asia: +91 8329744015
Follow Us On linkedin :- https://www.linkedin.com/company/24chemicalresearch/