Yeasts have been used in feed for many years. Both the Bovine Spongiform Encephalopathy crisis (mad cow disease), and the increasing concern of customers about their diet have leaded to an increased use of “clean” protein sources, such as Yeast, in animal feed.
Feed Yeast industry is not much fragmented, manufacturers are mostly in the North America and Europe. Among them, North America output value accounted for less than 43% of the total output value of global Feed Yeast. Lesaffre is the world leading manufacturer in global Feed Yeast market with the market share of 8.62% in 2015.
– Table of Contents
– List of Tables & Figures
– Research Methodology
Compared to 2014, Feed Yeast market managed to increase sales by 6.82 percent to 1171.59 M USD worldwide in 2015. Overall, the Feed Yeast performance is positive, despite the weak economic environment.
In the past few years, as the main raw material price was relatively stable, with the increasing in production capacity, expected that the Feed Yeast raw material price will be stable in the short term. However, the improvement of energy, transportation costs, and labor costs, will play a significant role in promoting the cost of Feed Yeast.
There are companies adding new capacities and aims at the cost and quality leadership which shall improve profitability. As the same time, companies are focusing on technological innovation, equipment upgrades, and process improvements, to reduce costs and improve quality.
The average price of Feed Yeast will fall further. The product average price declined in the past few years due to the technology development, the average price will keep this trend in the few future years due to increasing mature manufacturing technology and cost of raw materials.
According to this study, over the next five years the Feed Yeast market will register a 5.0% CAGR in terms of revenue, the global market size will reach US$ 1790 million by 2024, from US$ 1340 million in 2019.
In particular, this report presents the global market share (sales and revenue) of key companies in Feed Yeast business, shared in Chapter 3.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Feed Yeast market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions and countries.
This study considers the Feed Yeast value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Live yeast
- Spent yeast
- Yeast derivates
Segmentation by application:
This report also splits the market by region:
- United States
- Southeast Asia
- South Africa
- GCC Countries
- Other Regions
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market.
The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Angel Yeast
- Archer Daniels Midland (ADM)
- ABF Ingredients
- Diamond V Mills
- Chr. Hansen
- Pacific Ethanol
- Leiber GmbH
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Feed Yeast consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2014 to 2018, and forecast to 2024.
- To understand the structure of Feed Yeast market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Feed Yeast manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Feed Yeast with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Feed Yeast submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
276 5th Avenue, New York , NY 10001,United States
International: (+1) 646 781 7170
Follow Us On linkedin :- https://www.linkedin.com/company/24-market-reports