Extruded polystyrene (XPS) insulation material provides exceptional long-term strength, durability, and resistance to moisture. It is commonly used for below-grade waterproofing and roof systems, where insulation is placed over the roof membrane. XPS foam sheathing provides insulating value to the entire wall area and reduces air leakage through walls on proper installation. This in turn improves energy efficiency and comfort. Moreover, XPS foam is advantageous to use over other insulating materials, owing to its ability to assist with moisture management, being resistant to both water absorption and freeze thaw cycles.
The growth of extruded polystyrene insulation materials industry is driven by surge in demand for XPS from the nonresidential construction sector, emerging popularity of energy-efficient building systems, and benefits of using XPS over other reinforcement materials.
However, environmental issues regarding the presence of toxic chemicals in XPS material systems could hamper the market growth.Download FREE Sample of this Report @ https://www.grandresearchstore.com/report-sample/global-extruded-polystyrene-insulation-materials-2025-459
The residential construction segment is projected to grow at the highest CAGR throughout the forecast period.
Global Extruded Polystyrene Insulation Materials market size will increase to 150 Million US$ by 2025, from 82 Million US$ in 2018, at a CAGR of 7.5% during the forecast period. In this study, 2018 has been considered as the base year and 2019 to 2025 as the forecast period to estimate the market size for Extruded Polystyrene Insulation Materials.
This report researches the worldwide Extruded Polystyrene Insulation Materials market size (value, capacity, production and consumption) in key regions like United States, Europe, Asia Pacific (China, Japan) and other regions.
This study categorizes the global Extruded Polystyrene Insulation Materials breakdown data by manufacturers, region, type and application, also analyzes the market status, market share, growth rate, future trends, market drivers, opportunities and challenges, risks and entry barriers, sales channels, distributors and Porter’s Five Forces Analysis.
The following manufacturers are covered in this report:
- Styro Insulation Material
- Isofoam Engineering Products
- National Polystyrene Packaging Factory
- Emirates Extruded Polystyrene
- Electronic & Engineering Industries
- Styrene Insulation Industry
- Thermal Insulation Contracting
- Kingspan Holdings
Extruded Polystyrene Insulation Materials Breakdown Data by Type
- Type I
- Type II
Extruded Polystyrene Insulation Materials Breakdown Data by Application
- Residential construction
- Nonresidential construction
Extruded Polystyrene Insulation Materials Production Breakdown Data by Region
- United States
- Other Regions
Extruded Polystyrene Insulation Materials Consumption Breakdown Data by Region
- North America
- United States
- South Korea
- Rest of Europe
- Central & South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- GCC Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
The study objectives are:
- To analyze and research the global Extruded Polystyrene Insulation Materials capacity, production, value, consumption, status and forecast;
- To focus on the key Extruded Polystyrene Insulation Materials manufacturers and study the capacity, production, value, market share and development plans in next few years.
- To focuses on the global key manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the market competition landscape, SWOT analysis.
- To define, describe and forecast the market by type, application and region.
- To analyze the global and key regions market potential and advantage, opportunity and challenge, restraints and risks.
- To identify significant trends and factors driving or inhibiting the market growth.
- To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders by identifying the high growth segments.
- To strategically analyze each submarket with respect to individual growth trend and their contribution to the market.
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
In this study, the years considered to estimate the market size of Extruded Polystyrene Insulation Materials :
For the data information by region, company, type and application, 2018 is considered as the base year. Whenever data information was unavailable for the base year, the prior year has been considered.Get the Complete Report & TOC @ https://www.grandresearchstore.com/chemicals-and-materials/global-extruded-polystyrene-insulation-materials-2025-459
Table of content
Global Extruded Polystyrene Insulation Materials Market Research Report 2019-2025, by Manufacturers, Regions, Types and Applications
1 Study Coverage
1.1 Extruded Polystyrene Insulation Materials Product
1.2 Key Market Segments in This Study
1.3 Key Manufacturers Covered
1.4 Market by Type
1.4.1 Global Extruded Polystyrene Insulation Materials Market Size Growth Rate by Type
1.4.2 Type I
1.4.3 Type II
1.5 Market by Application
1.5.1 Global Extruded Polystyrene Insulation Materials Market Size Growth Rate by Application
1.5.2 Residential construction
1.5.3 Nonresidential construction
1.6 Study Objectives
1.7 Years Considered
2 Executive Summary
2.1 Global Extruded Polystyrene Insulation Materials Production
2.1.1 Global Extruded Polystyrene Insulation Materials Revenue 2014-2025
2.1.2 Global Extruded Polystyrene Insulation Materials Production 2014-2025
2.1.3 Global Extruded Polystyrene Insulation Materials Capacity 2014-2025
2.1.4 Global Extruded Polystyrene Insulation Materials Marketing Pricing and Trends
2.2 Extruded Polystyrene Insulation Materials Growth Rate (CAGR) 2019-2025
2.3 Analysis of Competitive Landscape
2.3.1 Manufacturers Market Concentration Ratio (CR5 and HHI)
2.3.2 Key Extruded Polystyrene Insulation Materials Manufacturers
2.4 Market Drivers, Trends and Issues
276 5th Avenue, New York , NY 10001,United States
International: (+1) 646 781 7170 / +91 8087042414
Follow Us On linkedin :- https://www.linkedin.com/company/grand-research-store/