Nickel-metal hydride and lithium-ion batteries are the key battery types that are used in electric vehicles. The global market for electric vehicle battery market is in the early growth stage. The market is largely concentrated in countries such as the US, Japan, China and some European Union (EU) countries where there is an increasing adoption of electric vehicles in order to reduce carbon emissions and dependency on fossil fuels. The reduction in battery pack cost and further improvement in battery technology is essential for the growth of electric vehicle battery market during the forecast period.
Global EV Battery market size will increase to xx Million US$ by 2025, from xx Million US$ in 2018, at a CAGR of xx% during the forecast period. In this study, 2018 has been considered as the base year and 2019 to 2025 as the forecast period to estimate the market size for EV Battery.
Download FREE Sample of this Report @ https://www.grandresearchstore.com/report-sample/global-ev-battery-2025-294
This report researches the worldwide EV Battery market size (value, capacity, production and consumption) in key regions like United States, Europe, Asia Pacific (China, Japan) and other regions.
This study categorizes the global EV Battery breakdown data by manufacturers, region, type and application, also analyzes the market status, market share, growth rate, future trends, market drivers, opportunities and challenges, risks and entry barriers, sales channels, distributors and Porter’s Five Forces Analysis.
The following manufacturers are covered in this report:
- LG Chem
- Samsung SDI
- Johnson Controls International PLC
- GS Yuasa
- Hitachi Group
- Automotive Energy Supply Corporation
- Blue Energy Co. Ltd
- Lithium Energy Japan
- Robert Bosch GmbH
EV Battery Breakdown Data by Type
- Nickel-metal hydride
- lithium-ion batteries
EV Battery Breakdown Data by Application
EV Battery Production Breakdown Data by Region
- United States
- Other Regions
EV Battery Consumption Breakdown Data by Region
- North America
- United States
- South Korea
The study objectives are:
- To analyze and research the global EV Battery capacity, production, value, consumption, status and forecast;
- To focus on the key EV Battery manufacturers and study the capacity, production, value, market share and development plans in next few years.
- To focuses on the global key manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the market competition landscape, SWOT analysis.
- To define, describe and forecast the market by type, application and region.
- To analyze the global and key regions market potential and advantage, opportunity and challenge, restraints and risks.
- To identify significant trends and factors driving or inhibiting the market growth.
- To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders by identifying the high growth segments.
- To strategically analyze each submarket with respect to individual growth trend and their contribution to the market.
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
In this study, the years considered to estimate the market size of EV Battery :
- History Year: 2014–2018
- Base Year: 2018
- Estimated Year: 2019
- Forecast Year 2019 to 2025
For the data information by region, company, type and application, 2018 is considered as the base year. Whenever data information was unavailable for the base year, the prior year has been considered.
Get the Complete Report & TOC @ https://www.grandresearchstore.com/chemicals-and-materials/global-ev-battery-2025-294
Table of content
Global EV Battery Market Research Report 2019–2025, by Manufacturers, Regions, Types and Applications
1 Study Coverage
1.1 EV Battery Product
1.2 Key Market Segments in This Study
1.3 Key Manufacturers Covered
1.4 Market by Type
1.4.1 Global EV Battery Market Size Growth Rate by Type
1.4.2 Nickel-metal hydride
1.4.3 lithium-ion batteries
1.5 Market by Application
1.5.1 Global EV Battery Market Size Growth Rate by Application
1.6 Study Objectives
1.7 Years Considered
2 Executive Summary
2.1 Global EV Battery Production
2.1.1 Global EV Battery Revenue 2014–2025
2.1.2 Global EV Battery Production 2014–2025
2.1.3 Global EV Battery Capacity 2014–2025
2.1.4 Global EV Battery Marketing Pricing and Trends
2.2 EV Battery Growth Rate (CAGR) 2019–2025
2.3 Analysis of Competitive Landscape
2.3.1 Manufacturers Market Concentration Ratio (CR5 and HHI)
2.3.2 Key EV Battery Manufacturers
2.4 Market Drivers, Trends and Issues
2.5 Macroscopic Indicator
2.5.1 GDP for Major Regions
2.5.2 Price of Raw Materials in Dollars: Evolution
276 5th Avenue, New York , NY 10001,United States
International: (+1) 646 781 7170 / +91 8087042414
Follow Us On linkedin :- https://www.linkedin.com/company/grand-research-store/