Epichlorohydrin (abbreviated ECH) is an organochlorine compound and an epoxide.The global Epichlorohydrin (ECH) industry is witnessing high growth on account of increasing applications, technological advancements, and growing end-user segments. Epichlorohydrin (ECH)is used in various applications such as epoxy resin, synthetic glycerin, pharmaceuticals, water treatment chemicals, and others.
In 2019, the market size of Epichlorohydrin (ECH) is expected to reach 4.39 billion by 2030, growing at a CAGR of 5.42% during forecast period.
This report studies the global market size of Epichlorohydrin (ECH), especially focuses on the key regions like United States, European Union, China, and other regions (Japan, Korea, India and Southeast Asia).This study presents the Epichlorohydrin (ECH) production, revenue, market share and growth rate for each key company, and also covers the breakdown data (production, consumption, revenue and market share) by regions, type and applications. history breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, and forecast to 2025.For top companies in United States, European Union and China, this report investigates and analyzes the production, value, price, market share and growth rate for the top manufacturers, key data from 2014 to 2019.
In global market, the following companies Of Epichlorohydrin (ECH) are covered:
- Momentive Performance Materials
- Solvay Chemicals
- Shandong Haili Chemical
- NAMA Chemicals
- Formosa Plastics
Epichlorohydrin (ECH) Market Segment by Product Type
- Epoxy resins
- Synthetic glycerin
- Water treatment chemicals
Epichlorohydrin (ECH) Market Segment by Application
- Paints & Applications
- Electrical & Electronics
- Wind Turbine
Key Regions split in this Epichlorohydrin (ECH) report: breakdown data for each region.
- United States
- European Union
- Rest of World (Japan, Korea, India and Southeast Asia)
The study objectives are:
- To analyze and research the Epichlorohydrin (ECH) status and future forecast in United States, European Union and China, involving sales, value (revenue), growth rate (CAGR), market share, historical and forecast.
- To present the key Epichlorohydrin (ECH) manufacturers, presenting the sales, revenue, market share, and recent development for key players.
- To split the breakdown data by regions, type, companies and applications
- To analyze the global and key regions market potential and advantage, opportunity and challenge, restraints and risks.
- To identify significant trends, drivers, influence factors in global and regions
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market
In this study, the years considered to estimate the market size of Epichlorohydrin (ECH) are as follows:
- History Year: 2014-2018
- Base Year: 2018
- Estimated Year: 2019
- Forecast Year 2019 to 2025
Table of content
1 Report Overview
1.1 Research Scope
1.2 Major Manufacturers Covered in This Report
1.3 Market Segment by Type
1.3.1 Global Epichlorohydrin (ECH) Market Size Growth Rate by Type (2019-2025)
1.3.2 Epoxy resins
1.3.3 Synthetic glycerin
1.3.4 Water treatment chemicals
1.4 Market Segment by Application
1.4.1 Global Epichlorohydrin (ECH) Market Share by Application (2019-2025)
1.4.2 Paints & Applications
1.4.3 Electrical & Electronics
1.4.5 Wind Turbine
1.5 Study Objectives
1.6 Years Considered
2 Global Growth Trends
2.1 Production and Capacity Analysis
2.1.1 Global Epichlorohydrin (ECH) Production Value 2014-2025
2.1.2 Global Epichlorohydrin (ECH) Production 2014-2025
2.1.3 Global Epichlorohydrin (ECH) Capacity 2014-2025
2.1.4 Global Epichlorohydrin (ECH) Marketing Pricing and Trends
2.2 Key Producers Growth Rate (CAGR) 2019-2025
2.2.1 Global Epichlorohydrin (ECH) Market Size CAGR of Key Regions
2.2.2 Global Epichlorohydrin (ECH) Market Share of Key Regions
2.3 Industry Trends
2.3.1 Market Top Trends
2.3.2 Market Drivers
3 Market Share by Manufacturers
3.1 Capacity and Production by Manufacturers
North Main Road Koregaon Park, Pune, India – 411001.
Asia: +91 8329744015
Follow Us On linkedin :- https://www.linkedin.com/company/24chemicalresearch/