The major drivers for energy storage technologies market are identified as energy arbitrage across the globe, government funding and grants, growing smart grid infrastructure development, growing market for hybrid vehicles, and enhanced performance.
Energy Storage Technology refers to the electrical Energy through the certain Technology into chemical Energy, potential Energy and kinetic Energy, such as electromagnetic Energy form, make into the Energy has space can transfer or transferable time or quality control ability.
Key Questions Addressed by the Report:
- What is the growth perspective of the Energy Storage Technology Market and the key dynamics and trends governing the market?
- What are key sustainability strategies adopted by the leading players in the Energy Storage Technology Market?
- What are the new and emerging technologies and use cases disrupting the Energy Storage Technology industry?
- What are the key applications where Energy Storage Technology plays a significant role?
– Table of Contents
– List of Tables & Figures
– Research Methodology
In 2018, the global Energy Storage Technology market size was 12700 million US$ and it is expected to reach 25300 million US$ by the end of 2025, with a CAGR of 9.0% during 2019-2025.
This report focuses on the global Energy Storage Technology status, future forecast, growth opportunity, key market and key players. The study objectives are to present the Energy Storage Technology development in United States, Europe and China.
The key players covered in this study
- Convergent Energy + Power
- Hawaiian Electric
- General Electric
- Eos Energy Storage
- S&C Electric
- Aquion Energy
- Green Charge Networks
- Princeton Power
- NRG Energy
- Advanced Lead Acid
- Flow Batteries
- Sodium Sulfur
Market segment by Type, the product can be split into
- Electro Chemical Technology
- Mechanical Technology
- Thermal Storage Technology
Market segment by Application, split into
- Grid Storage
Market segment by Regions/Countries, this report covers
- United States
- Southeast Asia
- Central & South America
The study objectives of this report are:
- To analyze global Energy Storage Technology status, future forecast, growth opportunity, key market and key players.
- To present the Energy Storage Technology development in United States, Europe and China.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their development plan and strategies.
- To define, describe and forecast the market by product type, market and key regions.
In this study, the years considered to estimate the market size of Energy Storage Technology are as follows:
- History Year: 2014-2018
- Base Year: 2018
- Estimated Year: 2019
- Forecast Year 2019 to 2025
For the data information by region, company, type and application, 2018 is considered as the base year. Whenever data information was unavailable for the base year, the prior year has been considered.
276 5th Avenue, New York , NY 10001,United States
International: (+1) 646 781 7170
Follow Us On linkedin :- https://www.linkedin.com/company/24-market-reports