Emulsion adhesives are manufactured by the emulsification and polymerization of resins, such as PVA, VAE, and acrylic in water. They are generally free of solvents, and hence, are not flammable and non-toxic. These adhesives are mainly used for porous materials, such as paper, cloth, and wood. As emulsion adhesives are free of solvents, they are considered to be environment-friendly. Emulsion adhesives are used in various applications that include furniture, woodworking, decorated plywood, paper working, packaging, composite members, and panels.
Acrylic polymer emulsion is projected to be the largest and the fastest-growing resin type segment of the Emulsion adhesives market. Acrylic polymer emulsions are environment-friendly adhesives and provide an adequate balance among shear, tack, and peel strength of the bond.Emerging countries such as India, Brazil, Turkey, and Colombia are witnessing a rise in commercial and residential construction activities, which, in turn, is contributing to the growth of the emulsion adhesives market.
Global Emulsion Adhesives market size will increase to xx Million US$ by 2025, from xx Million US$ in 2018, at a CAGR of 5.8% during the forecast period.
Get the Complete Report @ https://www.24chemicalresearch.com/reports/31821/global-emulsion-adhesives-2025-454
In this study, 2018 has been considered as the base year and 2019 to 2025 as the forecast period to estimate the market size for Emulsion Adhesives.This report researches the worldwide Emulsion Adhesives market size (value, capacity, production and consumption) in key regions like United States, Europe, Asia Pacific (China, Japan) and other regions.This study categorizes the global Emulsion Adhesives breakdown data by manufacturers, region, type and application, also analyzes the market status, market share, growth rate, future trends, market drivers, opportunities and challenges, risks and entry barriers, sales channels, distributors and Porter’s Five Forces Analysis.
The following manufacturers Of Emulsion Adhesives are covered in this report:
- Ashland Inc.
- 3M Company
- Pidilite Industries Ltd.
- Arkema (Bostik)
Emulsion Adhesives Breakdown Data by Type
- Acrylic Polymer Emulsion
- Polyvinyl Acetate (PVA) Emulsion
- Vinyl Acetate Ethylene (VAE) Emulsion
- SBC Latex
- PU Dispersion
Emulsion Adhesives Breakdown Data by Application
- Paper & Packaging
- Tapes & Labels
- Automotive & Transportation
Emulsion Adhesives Production Breakdown Data by Region
- United States
- Other Regions
Emulsion Adhesives Consumption Breakdown Data by Region
- North America
- United States
- South Korea
- Rest of Europe
- Central & South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- GCC Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
The study objectives are:
- To analyze and research the global Emulsion Adhesives capacity, production, value, consumption, status and forecast;
- To focus on the key Emulsion Adhesives manufacturers and study the capacity, production, value, market share and development plans in next few years.
- To focuses on the global key manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the market competition landscape, SWOT analysis.
- To define, describe and forecast the market by type, application and region.
- To analyze the global and key regions market potential and advantage, opportunity and challenge, restraints and risks.
- To identify significant trends and factors driving or inhibiting the market growth.
- To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders by identifying the high growth segments.
- To strategically analyze each submarket with respect to individual growth trend and their contribution to the market.
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
In this study, the years considered to estimate the market size of Emulsion Adhesives :
- History Year: 2014-2018
- Base Year: 2018
- Estimated Year: 2019
- Forecast Year 2019 to 2025
For the data information by region, company, type and application, 2018 is considered as the base year. Whenever data information was unavailable for the base year, the prior year has been considered.
Get more information from Table of Content@ https://www.24chemicalresearch.com/reports/31821/global-emulsion-adhesives-2025-454#toc
North Main Road Koregaon Park, Pune, India – 411001.
Asia: +91 8329744015
Follow Us On linkedin :- https://www.linkedin.com/company/24chemicalresearch/