Electric Scooters market size will reach 6450.1 million US$ by 2025, from 4776.9 million US$ in 2018, at a CAGR of 4.4% during the forecast period.
Electric two-wheelers, as indicates itself, is electricity-powered two-wheelers. A battery pack and a motor are installed to store and transform the electricity. A user control is usually attached to the handle bar to brake and adjust the speed.
Electric scooters continue to rise in the global market, especially in North America, Europe, China, Japan and other countries.Adults make up 94% of the population.
In this study, 2018 has been considered as the base year and 2019-2025 as the forecast period to estimate the market size for Electric Scooters.
This industry study presents the global Electric Scooters market size, historical breakdown data (2014-2019) and forecast (2019-2025). The Electric Scooters production, revenue and market share by manufacturers, key regions and type;
The consumption of Electric Scooters in volume terms are also provided for major countries (or regions), and for each application and product at the global level. Market share, growth rate, and competitive factors are also evaluated for market leaders Yadea, AIMA, etc.
The following manufacturers are covered in this report:
- HONG ER DA
- Opai Electric
- Xiaodao Ebike
- Aucma EV
- Niu Technologies
Electric Scooters Breakdown Data by Type
- With Seat Electric Scooters
- Without Seat Electric Scooters
– Table of Contents
– List of Tables & Figures
– Research Methodology
Get FREE Sample of this Report at https://www.24marketreports.com/report-sample/global-electric-scooters-2025-503
Electric scooters remain the dominant segment of the electric motorcycle market, accounting for nearly 94 percent of the total in 2019, with production exceeding 15,167, 000 units.
Electric Scooters Breakdown Data by Application
The market for scooters is 94% adult.
Electric Scooters Production by Region
- North America
Electric Scooters Consumption by Region
- North America
- United States
- South Korea
- Central & South America
- Middle East & Africa
- GCC Countries
- South Africa
The study objectives are:
- To analyze and research the global Electric Scooters status and future forecast?involving, production, revenue, consumption, historical and forecast.
- To present the key Electric Scooters manufacturers, production, revenue, market share, Recent Development and development plans in next few years.
- To segment the breakdown data by regions, type, manufacturers and applications.
- To analyze the global and key regions market potential and advantage, opportunity and challenge, restraints and risks.
- To identify significant trends, drivers, influence factors in global and regions.
- To strategically analyze each submarket with respect to individual growth trend and their contribution to the market.
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
In this study, the years considered to estimate the market size of Electric Scooters :
- History Year: 2014 – 2018
- Base Year: 2018
- Estimated Year: 2019
- Forecast Year: 2019 – 2025
This report includes the estimation of market size for value (million USD) and volume (K Units). Both top-down and bottom-up approaches have been used to estimate and validate the market size of Electric Scooters market, to estimate the size of various other dependent submarkets in the overall market. Key players in the market have been identified through secondary research, and their market shares have been determined through primary and secondary research. All percentage shares, splits, and breakdowns have been determined using secondary sources and verified primary sources.
For the data information by region, company, type and application, 2018 is considered as the base year. Whenever data information was unavailable for the base year, the prior year has been considered.
276 5th Avenue, New York , NY 10001,United States
International: (+1) 646 781 7170
Follow Us On linkedin :- https://www.linkedin.com/company/24-market-reports