EM is an abbreviation of “Effective Microorganisms”, is a new compound microbial preparation, composed of photosynthetic bacteria, lactic acid bacteria, yeast, actinomycetes and other 10 more than 80 kinds of microbial compound culture from the flora, formed a complex and stable microbial system, mutual cooperation, the advantages of powerful, extremely powerful.
âEffective Microorganisms (EM) was coined by Professor Dr. Teruo Higa, who developed EM. EM consists of a wide variety of effective, beneficial and non-pathogenic microorganisms produced through a natural process and not chemically synthesized or genetically engineered. It comes in a liquid form.
EM has a broad application. Effective Microorganisms (EM) has no adverse effects on and is beneficial to plants, animals, and humans. Very simply put, EM lives off our waste while we live off “their waste”. Their waste simply translates to a healthy environment for us in that EM becomes inactivated, therefore, a mutual existence can be had. Effective Microorganisms (EM) only creates the condition for best results, that is, the users should nurture the condition and provide the resources for Effective Microorganisms (EM) to perform optimally. Microorganisms exist naturally throughout the environment from rock crevices to our internal organs. In our present day environment, putrefactive microorganisms, those types responsible for the rotting of organic matter to maladies in organisms, dominate much of the sphere of the microorganisms.
In the last several years, global market of Effective Microorganisms (EM) developed rapidly, with an average growth rate of about 9%.The global average price of Effective Microorganisms (EM) is in the decreasing trend, from 8.4 USD/L in 2012 to 8.1 USD/L in 2016. With the situation of global economy, prices will be in decreasing trend in the following five years.The classification of Effective Microorganisms (EM) includes EM 1, EM, and the proportion of EM in 2016 is about 85.67%, and the proportion is in decreasing trend from 2012 to 2016.
According to this study, over the next five years the Effective Microorganisms (EM) market will register a 9.0% CAGR in terms of revenue, the global market size will reach US$ 20 million by 2024, from US$ 13 million in 2019.
In particular, Effective Microorganisms (EM) report presents the global market share (sales and revenue) of key companies in Effective Microorganisms (EM) business, shared in Chapter 3.This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Effective Microorganisms (EM) market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions and countries.
This study considers the Effective Microorganisms (EM) value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
view the Complete Report @ https://www.24chemicalresearch.com/reports/25667/global-effective-microorganisms-2019-2024-993
Segmentation by product type: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.3; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.7.
- EM 1
Segmentation by application: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.4; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.8.
- Animal Husbandry
- Wastewater Treatment
- Sanitation Systems
This report also splits the market by region: Breakdown data in Chapter 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8.
- United States
- Southeast Asia
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report: Breakdown data in in Chapter 3.
- SCD Probiotics
- Efficient Microbes
- Asia Plant
- VIOOO Biology
In addition,Effective Microorganisms (EM) report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Effective Microorganisms (EM) consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2014 to 2018, and forecast to 2024.
- To understand the structure of Effective Microorganisms (EM) market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Effective Microorganisms (EM) manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Effective Microorganisms (EM) with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Effective Microorganisms (EM) submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
Get more information from Table of Content@ https://www.24chemicalresearch.com/reports/25667/global-effective-microorganisms-2019-2024-993#toc
North Main Road Koregaon Park, Pune, India – 411001.
Asia: +91 8329744015
Follow Us On linkedin :- https://www.linkedin.com/company/24chemicalresearch/