eClinical Solutions market size was xx million US$ and it is expected to reach xx million US$ by the end of 2025, with a CAGR of 12.5% during 2019-2025.
The web-based delivery mode segment commanded the largest share of the global eClinical solutions market. A number of factors such as easy user access, reductions in cost, and faster retrieval of data are responsible for its prominent market share. The cloud-based delivery mode segment is estimated to register the highest growth rate during the forecast period. The ease of integration, quicker deployment, and flexible scalability with a fixed monthly fee offered by cloud-based models are expected to drive the demand for these solutions.
Increasing operational costs and regulatory requirements associated with clinical research studies, government grants to support clinical trials, and increasing R&D expenditure by pharma-biotech companies with augmented IT budgets for drug development are some of the major driving factors for the global eClinical solutions market. However, the low adoption rate in certain geographies due to a lack of awareness related to the benefits of eClinical solutions is the major factor restraining the growth of this market.
This report focuses on the global eClinical Solutions status, future forecast, growth opportunity, key market and key players. The study objectives are to present the eClinical Solutions development in United States, Europe and China.
The key points of the report:
- The report provides a basic overview of the industry including its definition, applications and manufacturing technology.
- The report explores the international and Chinese major industry players in detail. In this part, the report presents the company profile, product specifications, capacity, production value, and 2014-2019 market shares for each company.
- Through the statistical analysis, the report depicts the global and Chinese total market of eClinical Solutions industry including capacity, production, production value, cost/profit, supply/demand and Chinese import/export.
- The total market is further divided by company, by country, and by application/type for the competitive landscape analysis.
- The report then estimates 2019-2025 market development trends of eClinical Solutions industry. Analysis of upstream raw materials, downstream demand, and current market dynamics is also carried out.
- The report makes some important proposals for a new project of eClinical Solutions Industry before evaluating its feasibility.
The key players covered in this study
- Oracle Corporation
- Medidata Solutions, Inc.
- Parexel International Corporation
- Bioclinica, Inc. (A Subsidiary of Cinven)
- Datatrak International, Inc.
- CRF Health
- ERT Clinical
- Merge Healthcare Incorporated
- Omnicomm Systems, Inc.
- Maxisit Inc.
- Bio-Optronics, Inc.
- Eclinical Solutions, LLC.
Market segment by Type, the product can be split into
- Web-hosted (On-demand)
- Licensed Enterprise (On-premise)
- Cloud-based (SaaS)
– Table of Contents
– List of Tables & Figures
– Research Methodology
Get FREE Sample of this Report at https://www.24marketreports.com/report-sample/global-eclinical-solutions-2019-2025-245
Market segment by Application, split into
- Pharmaceutical and Biopharmaceutical Companies
- Contract Research Organizations
- Consulting Service Companies
- Medical Device Manufacturers
- Academic Research Institutions
Market segment by Regions/Countries, this report covers
- United States
- Southeast Asia
- Central & South America
The study objectives of this report are:
- To analyze global eClinical Solutions status, future forecast, growth opportunity, key market and key players.
- To present the eClinical Solutions development in United States, Europe and China.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their development plan and strategies.
- To define, describe and forecast the market by product type, market and key regions.
In this study, the years considered to estimate the market size of eClinical Solutions are as follows:
- History Year: 2014-2018
- Base Year: 2018
- Estimated Year: 2019
- Forecast Year 2019 to 2025
For the data information by region, company, type and application, 2018 is considered as the base year. Whenever data information was unavailable for the base year, the prior year has been considered.
276 5th Avenue, New York , NY 10001,United States
International: (+1) 646 781 7170
Follow Us On linkedin :- https://www.linkedin.com/company/24-market-reports