An Electronic Cigarette or e-cigarette is a handheld electronic device which vaporizes a flavored liquid. The user inhales the vapor. Using e-cigarettes is sometimes called vaping. The liquid in the e-cigarette, called e-liquid, is usually made of nicotine, propylene glycol, glycerine, and flavorings. Not all e-liquids contain nicotine.
The classification according to the material of E-cigarette includes with Screen, Without Screen, and the proportion of Without Screen in 2017 is about 85%, and the proportion is in decreasing trend from 2013 to 2017.
North America is the largest sales place, with a sales market share nearly 40% in 2017. Europe enjoys 28% market share.
Download FREE Sample of this Report @ https://www.grandresearchstore.com/report-sample/global-ecigarettes-2025-545
The global E-Cigarettes market is valued at xx million US$ in 2018 and will reach xx million US$ by the end of 2025, growing at a CAGR of xx% during 2019–2025. The objectives of this study are to define, segment, and project the size of the E-Cigarettes market based on company, product type, end user and key regions.
This report studies the global market size of E-Cigarettes in key regions like North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Central & South America and Middle East & Africa, focuses on the consumption of E-Cigarettes in these regions.
This research report categorizes the global E-Cigarettes market by top players/brands, region, type and end user. This report also studies the global E-Cigarettes market status, competition landscape, market share, growth rate, future trends, market drivers, opportunities and challenges, sales channels and distributors.
The following manufacturers are covered in this report, with sales, revenue, market share for each company:
- Imperial Tobacco
- Reynolds American
- Japan Tobacco
- VMR Product
- 21st Century
- Buddy Group
- SHENZHEN SMOORE
Market size by Product
- With Screen
- Without Screen
Market size by End User
Market size by Region
- North America
- United States
- South Korea
- Central & South America
- Rest of Central & South America
- Middle East & Africa
- GCC Countries
- South Africa
The study objectives of this report are:
- To study and analyze the global E-Cigarettes market size (value & volume) by company, key regions, products and end user, breakdown data from 2014 to 2018, and forecast to 2025.
- To understand the structure of E-Cigarettes market by identifying its various subsegments.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- Focuses on the key global E-Cigarettes companies, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape and recent development.
- To project the value and sales volume of E-Cigarettes submarkets, with respect to key regions.
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
In this study, the years considered to estimate the market size of E-Cigarettes are as follows:
- History Year: 2014–2018
- Base Year: 2018
- Estimated Year: 2019
- Forecast Year 2019 to 2025
This report includes the estimation of market size for value (million US$) and volume (K Units). Both top-down and bottom-up approaches have been used to estimate and validate the market size of E-Cigarettes market, to estimate the size of various other dependent submarkets in the overall market. Key players in the market have been identified through secondary research, and their market shares have been determined through primary and secondary research. All percentage shares, splits, and breakdowns have been determined using secondary sources and verified primary sources.
For the data information by region, company, type and application, 2018 is considered as the base year. Whenever data information was unavailable for the base year, the prior year has been considered.
Key Questions Addressed by the Report
- What is the growth perspective of the E-Cigarettes Market and the key dynamics and trends governing the market?
- What are key sustainability strategies adopted by the leading players in the E-Cigarettes Market?
- What are the new and emerging technologies and use cases disrupting the E-Cigarettes industry?
- What are the key applications where E-Cigarettes plays a significant role?
Get the Complete Report & TOC @ https://www.grandresearchstore.com/consumer-goods-and-services/global-ecigarettes-2025-545
Table of content
1 Study Coverage
1.1 E-Cigarettes Product
1.2 Market Segments
1.3 Key Manufacturers Covered
1.4 Market by Type
1.4.1 Global E-Cigarettes Market Size Growth Rate by Product
2 Executive Summary
2.1 Global E-Cigarettes Market Size
2.1.1 Global E-Cigarettes Revenue 2014–2025
2.1.2 Global E-Cigarettes Sales 2014–2025
2.2 E-Cigarettes Growth Rate by Regions
2.2.1 Global E-Cigarettes Sales by Regions
2.2.2 Global E-Cigarettes Revenue by Regions
3 Breakdown Data by Manufacturers
3.1 E-Cigarettes Sales by Manufacturers
3.1.1 E-Cigarettes Sales by Manufacturers
3.1.2 E-Cigarettes Sales Market Share by Manufacturers
3.1.3 Global E-Cigarettes Market Concentration Ratio (CR5 and HHI)
3.2 E-Cigarettes Revenue by Manufacturers
276 5th Avenue, New York , NY 10001,United States
International: (+1) 646 781 7170 / +91 8087042414
Follow Us On linkedin :- https://www.linkedin.com/company/grand-research-store/