The drone simulator market has been segmented on the basis of component, device type, drone type, platform, system, and region. Based on platform, themarket has been segmented into commercial and military. The military segment is projected to lead the market owing to the affordability of drone simulators for training of military pilots and operators, as compared to live training using real drones.
Based on device type, the drone simulator market has been segmented into augmented reality and virtual reality. The augmented reality segment is projected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period. This anticipated high growth is due to the increasing adoption of augmented reality drone simulators in military applications which offer a better training experience to pilots by using the real world environment.
– Table of Contents
– List of Tables & Figures
– Research Methodology
In 2018, the global Drone Simulator market size was xx million US$ and it is expected to reach xx million US$ by the end of 2025, with a CAGR of 10.2% during 2019-2025.
This report focuses on the global Drone Simulator status, future forecast, growth opportunity, key market and key players. The study objectives are to present the Drone Simulator development in United States, Europe and China.
The key players covered in this study
- Aegis Technologies
- CAE Inc.
- General Atomics Aeronautical Systems, Inc. (Ga-ASI)
- Havelsan A.S.
- Israel Aerospace Industries Ltd.
- L3 Link Simulation & Training
- Leonardo S.P.A.
- Simlat Uas & ISR Training Solutions
- Singapore Technologies Electronics Limited
- Zen Technologies Limited
Market segment by Type, the product can be split into
Market segment by Application, split into
Market segment by Regions/Countries, this report covers
- United States
- Southeast Asia
- Central & South America
What Reports Provides:
- Full in-depth analysis of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Segmentation details of the market
- Former, on-going, and projected market analysis in terms of volume and value
- Assessment of niche industry developments
- Market share analysis
- Key strategies of major players
- Emerging segments and regional markets
276 5th Avenue, New York , NY 10001,United States
International: (+1) 646 781 7170
Follow Us On linkedin :- https://www.linkedin.com/company/24-market-reports