Diabetic Footwear is therapeutic footwear, specifically developed and designed for diabetic patients to reduce the risk of several skin problems, such as blisters, sores, and skin breaks in diabetics and to prevent complications such as strain, ulcers, and amputations in diabetics. It includes slippers, shoes, and sandals for both men and women. They are usually prescribed by the physician to patients suffering from various health issues resulting from diabetes, which includes peripheral neuropathy and improper circulation of blood, especially in the lower limbs. These footwears help in preventing various foot ulcers, which can eventually lead to toe and foot-related problems.
Female diabetic patients are the major end-users of diabetic footwear as they are more concerned about their physical appearance as compared to men. The study identifies that the increasing demand for diabetic footwear among women will be one of the primary growth factors for the diabetic footwear market during the next four years. The vendors are also focusing on developing fashionable and customized diabetic footwear to cater to the therapeutic and fashionable demands of the female customers.
The diabetic footwear market is highly fragmented due to the presence of several international, regional, and local players who compete based on product quality, price, and market reach. The increase in product innovation, product portfolio extension, and M&As will intensify the level of competition among the diabetic footwear vendors. The high growth potential of the diabetic shoes market encourages several new vendors to enter the market and compete with the existing players.
The rise in disposable income and the growth in elderly population, coupled with the easy availability and launch of innovative and customized diabetic footwear will contribute to the growth of the diabetic shoes market in the Americas. The region houses a large number of diabetic footwear vendors and advanced healthcare facilities, which will also drive the growth of the diabetic footwear market in this region.
Key questions addressed by the report
- Where will all these developments take Diabetic Footwear in the mid- to long-term?
- What are the upcoming technological trends in the Diabetic Footwear market?
- What are the opportunities for various players that exist at present and those that are planning to enter at different stages of the value chain?
- How growth strategies implemented by key players will impact the growth rate of the Diabetic Footwear market, and who will have the undue advantage?
- What are the current adoption trends of the Diabetic Footwear market?
Report Sample includes:
– Table of Contents
– List of Tables & Figures
– Research Methodology
Get FREE Sample of this Report at https://www.24marketreports.com/report-sample/global-diabetic-footwear-2025-624
The global Diabetic Footwear market is valued at xx million US$ in 2018 and will reach xx million US$ by the end of 2025, growing at a CAGR of xx% during 2019-2025. The objectives of this study are to define, segment, and project the size of the Diabetic Footwear market based on company, product type, end user and key regions.
This report studies the global market size of Diabetic Footwear in key regions like North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Central & South America and Middle East & Africa, focuses on the consumption of Diabetic Footwear in these regions.
This research report categorizes the global Diabetic Footwear market by top players/brands, region, type and end user. This report also studies the global Diabetic Footwear market status, competition landscape, market share, growth rate, future trends, market drivers, opportunities and challenges, sales channels and distributors.
The following manufacturers are covered in this report, with sales, revenue, market share for each company:
- Aetrex Worldwide
- DARCO International
- Dr. Comfort
- Dr. Zen
- Drew shoe
- HUSH PUPPIES
- New Balance
- Propt USA
Market size by Product
- In-depth shoes
- Healing shoes
- Custom-made shoes
Market size by End User
- Online outlet
- Retail outlet
Market size by Region
- North America
- United States
- South Korea
- Central & South America
- Rest of Central & South America
- Middle East & Africa
- GCC Countries
- South Africa
The study objectives of this report are:
- To study and analyze the global Diabetic Footwear market size (value & volume) by company, key regions, products and end user, breakdown data from 2014 to 2018, and forecast to 2025.
- To understand the structure of Diabetic Footwear market by identifying its various subsegments.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- Focuses on the key global Diabetic Footwear companies, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape and recent development.
- To project the value and sales volume of Diabetic Footwear submarkets, with respect to key regions.
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
In this study, the years considered to estimate the market size of Diabetic Footwear are as follows:
- History Year: 2014-2018
- Base Year: 2018
- Estimated Year: 2019
- Forecast Year 2019 to 2025
This report includes the estimation of market size for value (million US$) and volume (K Units). Both top-down and bottom-up approaches have been used to estimate and validate the market size of Diabetic Footwear market, to estimate the size of various other dependent submarkets in the overall market. Key players in the market have been identified through secondary research, and their market shares have been determined through primary and secondary research. All percentage shares, splits, and breakdowns have been determined using secondary sources and verified primary sources.
For the data information by region, company, type and application, 2018 is considered as the base year. Whenever data information was unavailable for the base year, the prior year has been considered.
Reasons to Purchase this Report:
- Estimates 2019-2024 Diabetic Footwear market development trends with the recent trends and SWOT analysis
- Market dynamics scenario, along with growth opportunities of the market in the years to come
- Market segmentation analysis including qualitative and quantitative research incorporating the impact of economic and policy aspects
- Regional and country level analysis integrating the demand and supply forces that are influencing the growth of the market.
- Market value (USD Million) and volume (Units Million) data for each segment and sub-segment
- Competitive landscape involving the market share of major players, along with the new projects and strategies adopted by players in the past five years
- Comprehensive company profiles covering the product offerings, key financial information, recent developments, SWOT analysis, and strategies employed by the major market players
Get the Complete Report & TOC at https://www.24marketreports.com/consumer-goods-and-services/global-diabetic-footwear-2025-624
276 5th Avenue, New York , NY 10001,United States
International: (+1) 646 781 7170
Follow Us On linkedin :- https://www.linkedin.com/company/24-market-reports