According to this study, over the next five years the Cool Roof Coatings market will register a 3.2% CAGR in terms of revenue, the global market size will reach US$ 1060 million by 2024, from US$ 910 million in 2019.
Cool roof coatings are white or special reflective pigments that reflect sunlight. Coatings are like very thick paints that can protect the roof surface from ultra-violet (UV) light and chemical damage, and some offer water protection and restorative features. Products are available for most roof types.
The cool roof coatings industry is highly competitive and consists of several large firms with global presence and many smaller firms serving local or regional markets. Of the major players of cool roof coatings, PPG maintained its world’s largest position. PPG accounted for 7.15% of the global cool roof coating revenue market share in 2018. Other players accounted for 6.22%, 5.40% including Sherwin-Williams and Gardner-Gibson.
– Table of Contents
– List of Tables & Figures
– Research Methodology
In particular, this report presents the global market share (sales and revenue) of key companies in Cool Roof Coatings business.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Cool Roof Coatings market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions and countries.
This study considers the Cool Roof Coatings value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Acrylic Cool Roof Coatings
- Silicone Cool Roof Coatings
- Aluminum Cool Roof Coatings
Segmentation by application:
- Residential Building
- Commercial Building
- Education Building
- Healthcare Building
This report also splits the market by region:
- United States
- Southeast Asia
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market.
The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- BASF SE
- National Coatings
- Henry Company
- Gaco Western
- Alco Products, LLC
- EPOX-Z Corporation
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Cool Roof Coatings consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2014 to 2018, and forecast to 2024.
- To understand the structure of Cool Roof Coatings market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Cool Roof Coatings manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Cool Roof Coatings with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Cool Roof Coatings submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
276 5th Avenue, New York , NY 10001,United States
International: (+1) 646 781 7170
Follow Us On linkedin :- https://www.linkedin.com/company/24-market-reports