The global Compression Garments and Stockings market is valued at xx million US$ in 2018 and will reach xx million US$ by the end of 2025, growing at a CAGR of xx% during 2019-2025. The objectives of this study are to define, segment, and project the size of the Compression Garments and Stockings market based on company, product type, end user and key regions.
Compression garments are pieces of clothing that fit tightly around the skin. In medical contexts, compression garments provide support for people who have to stand for long periods or have poor circulation. These come in varying degrees of compression, and higher degree compression sleeves, such as sleeves that provide compression of 20–30 mmHg or higher, typically require a doctor’s prescription. Compression garments worn on the legs can help prevent deep vein thrombosis and reduce swelling, especially while traveling.
This segment is the most attractive segment in the North America regional market, with a market attractiveness index of 1.9 over the forecast period.
– Table of Contents
– List of Tables & Figures
– Research Methodology
This report studies the global market size of Compression Garments and Stockings in key regions like North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Central & South America and Middle East & Africa, focuses on the consumption of Compression Garments and Stockings in these regions.
This research report categorizes the global Compression Garments and Stockings market by top players/brands, region, type and end user. This report also studies the global Compression Garments and Stockings market status, competition landscape, market share, growth rate, future trends, market drivers, opportunities and challenges, sales channels and distributors.
The following manufacturers are covered in this report, with sales, revenue, market share for each company:
Market size by Product
- Gradient Compression Stockings
- Anti-Embolism Compression Stockings
- Upper Compression Garments
- Lower Compression Garments
Market size by End User
- Varicose Vein
- Wound Care
Market size by Region
- North America
- United States
- South Korea
- Central & South America
- Rest of Central & South America
- Middle East & Africa
- GCC Countries
- South Africa
The study objectives of this report are:
- To study and analyze the global Compression Garments and Stockings market size (value & volume) by company, key regions, products and end user, breakdown data from 2014 to 2018, and forecast to 2025.
- To understand the structure of Compression Garments and Stockings market by identifying its various subsegments.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- Focuses on the key global Compression Garments and Stockings companies, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape and recent development.
- To project the value and sales volume of Compression Garments and Stockings submarkets, with respect to key regions.
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
In this study, the years considered to estimate the market size of Compression Garments and Stockings are as follows:
- History Year: 2014-2018
- Base Year: 2018
- Estimated Year: 2019
- Forecast Year 2019 to 2025
This report includes the estimation of market size for value (million US$) and volume (K Units). Both top-down and bottom-up approaches have been used to estimate and validate the market size of Compression Garments and Stockings market, to estimate the size of various other dependent submarkets in the overall market. Key players in the market have been identified through secondary research, and their market shares have been determined through primary and secondary research. All percentage shares, splits, and breakdowns have been determined using secondary sources and verified primary sources.
For the data information by region, company, type and application, 2018 is considered as the base year. Whenever data information was unavailable for the base year, the prior year has been considered.
276 5th Avenue, New York , NY 10001,United States
International: (+1) 646 781 7170
Follow Us On linkedin :- https://www.linkedin.com/company/24-market-reports