Colchicine is an alkaloid extracted from the bulb of colchicum. This medicine is used to treat acute attacks of gouty arthritis and prevent acute exacerbation of recurrent gouty arthritisColchicine is a highly effective drug for the treatment of acute gout, but 50% to 80% of patients taking colchicine have had gastrointestinal side effects before the onset of gout, which has affected the growth of the colchicine market.
Colchicine has been FDA approved for use in combination with probenicid for gout since 1982. As part of a program to promote safety studies for grandfathered meds, in 2009 the FDA approved its use for acute gout flares, gout prophylaxis, and Familial Mediterranean Fever. It is also used off-label for pseudogout, Behcet?s disease, pericarditis, and primary biliary cirrhosis.
In 2019, the market size of Colchicine is 920 million US$ and it will reach 1270 million US$ in 2025, growing at a CAGR of 4.0% from 2019; while in China, the market size is valued at xx million US$ and will increase to xx million US$ in 2025, with a CAGR of xx% during forecast period.
Report Sample includes:
– Table of Contents
– List of Tables & Figures
– Research Methodology
Get FREE Sample of this Report at https://www.24marketreports.com/report-sample/global-europe-china-united-states-colchicine-2019-2025-250
In this report, 2018 has been considered as the base year and 2019 to 2025 as the forecast period to estimate the market size for Colchicine.
This report studies the global market size of Colchicine, especially focuses on the key regions like United States, European Union, China, and other regions (Japan, Korea, India and Southeast Asia).
This study presents the Colchicine sales volume, revenue, market share and growth rate for each key company, and also covers the breakdown data (sales, revenue and market share) by regions, type and applications. history breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, and forecast to 2025.
For top companies in United States, European Union and China, this report investigates and analyzes the production, value, price, market share and growth rate for the top manufacturers, key data from 2014 to 2019.
In global market, the following companies are covered:
- Takeda Pharmaceuticals
- Excellium Pharmaceutical
- Rhea Pharmaceutical
- Odan Laboratories
- Kunming Pharmaceutical
- Yunnan Plant Medicine
- Xishuangbanna Pharmaceutical
- Guangdong Pedi
- Yunnan Shan State
- Tonghua Limin
- Beijing Jialin Pharmaceutical
Market Segment by Product Type
- Oral Solution
Market Segment by Application
- Acute Gout
- Chronic Gout
- Other Conditions
Key Regions split in this report: breakdown data for each region.
- United States
- European Union
- Rest of World (Japan, Korea, India and Southeast Asia)
The study objectives are:
- To analyze and research the Colchicine status and future forecast in United States, European Union and China, involving sales, value (revenue), growth rate (CAGR), market share, historical and forecast.
- To present the key Colchicine manufacturers, presenting the sales, revenue, market share, and recent development for key players.
- To split the breakdown data by regions, type, companies and applications
- To analyze the global and key regions market potential and advantage, opportunity and challenge, restraints and risks.
- To identify significant trends, drivers, influence factors in global and regions
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market
In this study, the years considered to estimate the market size of Colchicine are as follows:
- History Year: 2014-2018
- Base Year: 2018
- Estimated Year: 2019
- Forecast Year 2019 to 2025
Get the Complete Report & TOC at https://www.24marketreports.com/life-sciences/global-europe-china-united-states-colchicine-2019-2025-250
276 5th Avenue, New York , NY 10001,United States
International: (+1) 646 781 7170
Follow Us On linkedin :- https://www.linkedin.com/company/24-market-reports