Vending machine is a machine that dispenses goods such as snacks, beverages, alcohol, cigarettes, tickets to customers automatically, after the customer inserts currency or credit into the machine.
Coin-operated vending machines is widely used in business center, office building, transport hub and other field. The most proportion of coin-operated vending machines is used in business center, and the proportion in 2017 is about 45%.
Europe region is the largest supplier of coin-operated vending machines, with a production market share nearly 30.33% in 2017. North America is the second largest supplier of coin-operated vending machines, enjoying production market share nearly 27.05% in 2017.
According to this study, over the next five years the Coin-Operated Vending Machines market will register a 4.5% CAGR in terms of revenue, the global market size will reach US$ 5180 million by 2024, from US$ 3990 million in 2019.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Coin-Operated Vending Machines market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions and countries.
This study considers the Coin-Operated Vending Machines value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
– Table of Contents
– List of Tables & Figures
– Research Methodology
More Deatiled Market Analysis of Coin-Operated Vending Machines Industry @ Free PDF Sample copy
Segmentation by application:
- Business Center
- Office Building
- Transport Hub
This report also splits the market by region:
- United States
- Southeast Asia
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market.
The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Fuji Electric
- Royal Vendors
- Azkoyen Group
- Bianchi Vending
- FAS International
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Coin-Operated Vending Machines consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2014 to 2018, and forecast to 2024.
- To understand the structure of Coin-Operated Vending Machines market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Coin-Operated Vending Machines manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Coin-Operated Vending Machines with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Coin-Operated Vending Machines submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
276 5th Avenue, New York , NY 10001,United States
International: (+1) 646 781 7170
Follow Us On linkedin :- https://www.linkedin.com/company/24-market-reports