Cloud storage is a model of computer data storage in which the digital data is stored in logical pools. The physical storage spans multiple servers (sometimes in multiple locations), and the physical environment is typically owned and managed by a hosting company.
In 2018, the global Cloud Storage Software market size was xx million US$ and it is expected to reach xx million US$ by the end of 2025, with a CAGR of xx% during 2019-2025.
This report focuses on the global Cloud Storage Software status, future forecast, growth opportunity, key market and key players. The study objectives are to present the Cloud Storage Software development in United States, Europe and China.
– Table of Contents
– List of Tables & Figures
– Research Methodology
The key players covered in this study
- Amazon Web Services
- Dell EMC
- CA Technologies
- Rackspace Hosting
- Red Hat
- Hitachi Data Systems
- Huawei Technologies
Market segment by Type, the product can be split into
- Private Cloud
- Public Cloud
- Hybrid Cloud
Market segment by Application, split into
- Government & Education
- Telecom & IT
- Media & Entertainment
Market segment by Regions/Countries, this report covers
- United States
- Southeast Asia
- Central & South America
The study objectives of this report are:
- To analyze global Cloud Storage Software status, future forecast, growth opportunity, key market and key players.
- To present the Cloud Storage Software development in United States, Europe and China.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their development plan and strategies.
- To define, describe and forecast the market by product type, market and key regions.
In this study, the years considered to estimate the market size of Cloud Storage Software are as follows:
- History Year: 2014-2018
- Base Year: 2018
- Estimated Year: 2019
- Forecast Year 2019 to 2025
276 5th Avenue, New York , NY 10001,United States
International: (+1) 646 781 7170
Follow Us On linkedin :- https://www.linkedin.com/company/24-market-reports