A chiller is a machine that removes heat from a liquid via a vapor-compression or absorption refrigeration cycle. This liquid can then be circulated through a heat exchanger to cool equipment, or another process stream (such as air or process water). As a necessary by product, refrigeration creates waste heat that must be exhausted to ambience, or for greater efficiency, recovered for heating purposes.
According to this study, over the next five years the Chillers market will register a 3.6% CAGR in terms of revenue, the global market size will reach US$ 8486.4 million by 2024, from US$ 7118.1 million in 2019. In particular, this report presents the global market share (sales and revenue) of key companies in Chillers business, shared in Chapter 3.
Download FREE Sample of this Report @ https://www.grandresearchstore.com/report-sample/global-chillers-2019-2024-809
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Chillers market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions and countries.
This study considers the Chillers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.3; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.7.
- Centrifugal Chillers
- Scroll Chiller
- Screw Chiller
Segmentation by application: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.4; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.8.
This report also splits the market by region: Breakdown data in Chapter 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8.
- United States
- Southeast Asia
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market.
The key manufacturers covered in this report: Breakdown data in in Chapter 3.
- Trane (Ingersoll-Rand)
- Johnson Controls — Hitachi
- LG Electronics
- Parker Hannifin
- Dimplex Thermal Solutions
- Tsing Hua Tongfang
- Airedale Air Conditioning
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Chillers consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2014 to 2018, and forecast to 2024.
- To understand the structure of Chillers market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Chillers manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Chillers with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
Get the Complete Report & TOC @ https://www.grandresearchstore.com/manufacturing-and-construction/global-chillers-2019-2024-809
Table of content
2019–2024 Global Chillers Consumption Market Report
1 Scope of the Report
1.1 Market Introduction
1.2 Research Objectives
1.3 Years Considered
1.4 Market Research Methodology
1.5 Economic Indicators
1.6 Currency Considered
2 Executive Summary
2.1 World Market Overview
2.1.1 Global Chillers Consumption 2014–2024
2.1.2 Chillers Consumption CAGR by Region
2.2 Chillers Segment by Type
2.2.1 Centrifugal Chillers
2.2.2 Scroll Chiller
2.2.3 Screw Chiller
2.3 Chillers Consumption by Type
2.3.1 Global Chillers Consumption Market Share by Type (2014–2019)
2.3.2 Global Chillers Revenue and Market Share by Type (2014–2019)
2.3.3 Global Chillers Sale Price by Type (2014–2019)
2.4 Chillers Segment by Application
2.5 Chillers Consumption by Application
2.5.1 Global Chillers Consumption Market Share by Application (2014–2019)
2.5.2 Global Chillers Value and Market Share by Application (2014–2019)
2.5.3 Global Chillers Sale Price by Application (2014–2019)
276 5th Avenue, New York , NY 10001,United States
International: (+1) 646 781 7170 / +91 8087042414
Follow Us On linkedin :- https://www.linkedin.com/company/grand-research-store/