Canola Oil is a kind of oil obtained from the seeds of rapeseed. It is also used in food industry, biofuels and oleo chemicals etc.
Canola oil is obtained from the seeds of rapeseed. It contains varieties of fatty acids and used wildly in food industry. Also it is used in biofuel, oleo chemicals and other. In 2015, canola oil amount used in food industry took 66.21%. Biofuel consumed about 27.62% of global total canola oil production. Canola oil used in biofuel is getting more and more attention.
Generally, Canola Oil is produced by two methods, such as cold-pressed method and solvent extraction method. Cold-pressed product is much healthier than extracted product in peoples minds. While the truth is that those two products are all healthy as long as they meet the standards. But Price of cold-pressed canola oil is higher than extracted canola oil, as oil yield of cold-pressed product is lower. In 2015, extracted canola oil production share was 32.17%.
Download FREE Sample of this Report @ https://www.grandresearchstore.com/report-sample/global-canola-oil-2019-2024-685
The key manufacturers covered in this report: Breakdown data in in Chapter 3.
- Louis Dreyfus Company
- Richardson Oilseed
- Al Ghurair
- Pacific Coast Canola (PCC)
- Wilmar International
- Chinatex Corporation
- Maple Grain and Oil Industry
- Yingcheng Oil Company
Nowadays, there are many manufacturers all over the world, such as Louis Dreyfus Company, ADM, Cargill, Bunge, Richardson Oilseed, Viterra and Al Ghurair etc. They are mainly concentrated in USA, EU, Canada and China. In 2015, EU canola oil production took about 35.75% of globe. Canola oil production of China took a share of 20.68%. Canada and USA production share were separately 14.08% and 2.53% of globe in 2015.
According to this study, over the next five years the Canola Oil market will register a -0.7% CAGR in terms of revenue, the global market size will reach US$ 25350 million by 2024, from US$ 26290 million in 2019. In particular, this report presents the global market share (sales and revenue) of key companies in Canola Oil business, shared in Chapter 3.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities ofCanola Oil market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions and countries.
This study considers the Canola Oil value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.3; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.7.
- Cold-pressed Canola Oil
- Extracted Canola Oil
Segmentation by application: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.4; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.8.
- Food Industry
- Oleo Chemicals
This report also splits the market by region: Breakdown data in Chapter 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8.
- United States
- Southeast Asia
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market.
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Canola Oil consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2014 to 2018, and forecast to 2024.
- To understand the structure of Canola Oil market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Canola Oil manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Canola Oil with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Canola Oil submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
Get the Complete Report & TOC @ https://www.grandresearchstore.com/food-and-beverages/global-canola-oil-2019-2024-685
Table of content
2019–2024 Global Canola Oil Consumption Market Report
1 Scope of the Report
1.1 Market Introduction
1.2 Research Objectives
1.3 Years Considered
1.4 Market Research Methodology
1.5 Economic Indicators
1.6 Currency Considered
2 Executive Summary
2.1 World Market Overview
2.1.1 Global Canola Oil Consumption 2014–2024
2.1.2 Canola Oil Consumption CAGR by Region
2.2 Canola Oil Segment by Type
2.2.1 Cold-pressed Canola Oil
2.2.2 Extracted Canola Oil
2.3 Canola Oil Consumption by Type
2.3.1 Global Canola Oil Consumption Market Share by Type (2014–2019)
2.3.2 Global Canola Oil Revenue and Market Share by Type (2014–2019)
2.3.3 Global Canola Oil Sale Price by Type (2014–2019)
2.4 Canola Oil Segment by Application
2.4.1 Food Industry
2.4.3 Oleo Chemicals
2.5 Canola Oil Consumption by Application
2.5.1 Global Canola Oil Consumption Market Share by Application (2014–2019)
2.5.2 Global Canola Oil Value and Market Share by Application (2014–2019)
2.5.3 Global Canola Oil Sale Price by Application (2014–2019)
276 5th Avenue, New York , NY 10001,United States
International: (+1) 646 781 7170 / +91 8087042414
Follow Us On linkedin :- https://www.linkedin.com/company/grand-research-store/