Calcined petroleum coke (CPC) is the product from calcining petroleum coke. This coke is the product of the coker unit in a crude oil refinery. The calcined petroleum coke is used to make anodes for the aluminium, steel and titanium smelting industry.
Under the background of slower economy growth rate, companies face the higher risks of profit decline. Currently, calcined petroleum coke market has a certain potential in Europe, North America and Asia. These areas demand are relatively stable. During these years, China’s calcined petroleum coke industry maintains a rapid growth.
Download FREE Sample of this Report @ https://www.grandresearchstore.com/report-sample/global-calcined-petroleum-coke-2019-2024-414
The key manufacturers covered in this report: Breakdown data in in Chapter 3.
- RAIN CII CARBON
- Shandong KeYu Energy
- Aluminium Bahrain
- Lianxing New Materials Technology
- Zhenhua Carbon Technology
- GOA Carbon
- Atha Group
- NingXia Wanboda Carbons & Graphite
- Asbury Carbons
- Cocan Graphite
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
According to this study, over the next five years the Calcined Petroleum Coke market will register a 4.4% CAGR in terms of revenue, the global market size will reach US$ 10500 million by 2024, from US$ 8100 million in 2019.
In particular, this report presents the global market share (sales and revenue) of key companies in Calcined Petroleum Coke business, shared in Chapter 3.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Calcined Petroleum Coke market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions and countries.
This study considers the Calcined Petroleum Coke value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.3; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.7.
- Needle Coke
- Shot Coke
- Sponge Coke
- Honeycomb Coke
Segmentation by application: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.4; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.8.
- Aluminum Industry
- Steel Industry
This report also splits the market by region: Breakdown data in Chapter 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8.
- United States
- Southeast Asia
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market.
- To study and analyze the global Calcined Petroleum Coke consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2014 to 2018, and forecast to 2024.
- To understand the structure of Calcined Petroleum Coke market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Calcined Petroleum Coke manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Calcined Petroleum Coke with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Calcined Petroleum Coke submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
Get the Complete Report & TOC @ https://www.grandresearchstore.com/chemicals-and-materials/global-calcined-petroleum-coke-2019-2024-414
Table of content
2019–2024 Global Calcined Petroleum Coke Consumption Market Report
1 Scope of the Report
1.1 Market Introduction
1.2 Research Objectives
1.3 Years Considered
1.4 Market Research Methodology
1.5 Economic Indicators
1.6 Currency Considered
2 Executive Summary
2.1 World Market Overview
2.1.1 Global Calcined Petroleum Coke Consumption 2014–2024
2.1.2 Calcined Petroleum Coke Consumption CAGR by Region
2.2 Calcined Petroleum Coke Segment by Type
2.2.1 Needle Coke
2.2.2 Shot Coke
2.2.3 Sponge Coke
2.2.4 Honeycomb Coke
2.3 Calcined Petroleum Coke Consumption by Type
2.3.1 Global Calcined Petroleum Coke Consumption Market Share by Type (2014–2019)
2.3.2 Global Calcined Petroleum Coke Revenue and Market Share by Type (2014–2019)
2.3.3 Global Calcined Petroleum Coke Sale Price by Type (2014–2019)
2.4 Calcined Petroleum Coke Segment by Application
2.4.1 Aluminum Industry
2.4.2 Steel Industry
2.5 Calcined Petroleum Coke Consumption by Application
2.5.1 Global Calcined Petroleum Coke Consumption Market Share by Application (2014–2019)
2.5.2 Global Calcined Petroleum Coke Value and Market Share by Application (2014–2019)
2.5.3 Global Calcined Petroleum Coke Sale Price by Application (2014–2019)
276 5th Avenue, New York , NY 10001,United States
International: (+1) 646 781 7170 / +91 8087042414
Follow Us On linkedin :- https://www.linkedin.com/company/grand-research-store/