Irradiation of human blood is used to avoid the TA-GVHD (transfusion-associated graft-versus-host-disease), a rare but devastating adverse effect of leukocytes present in blood component for immunocompetent transfusion recipients.
The classification of Blood Irradiation includes X-ray blood irradiation and Gamma-ray blood irradiation. And the proportion of X-ray blood irradiation in 2017 is about 52, and the proportion is in increasing trend from 2013 to 2017.
Blood Irradiation is widely used in blood bank, hospital and research institutions. The most proportion of blood irradiation is used in blood bank, and the proportion in 2017 is about 74.62%.
Download FREE Sample of this Report @ https://www.grandresearchstore.com/report-sample/global-blood-irradiation-2019-2024-914
The key manufacturers covered in this report: Breakdown data in in Chapter 3.
- Wuhan HNC Technology Co., Ltd.
- Wenzhou Gengsheng Health Medical Equipment Co., Ltd.
- STS Steuerungstechnik + Strahlenchutz GmbH
- Best Theratronics
- Rad Source
- JL SHEPHERD & ASSOCIATES
- Shinva Medical
- CIF medical
North America is the largest sales place, with a Sales market share nearly 44% in 2017. Following North America, Asia-Pacific is the second largest sales place with the Sales market share of 26%.
According to this study, over the next five years the Blood Irradiation market will register a 4.6% CAGR in terms of revenue, the global market size will reach US$ 58 million by 2024, from US$ 44 million in 2019. In particular, this report presents the global market share (sales and revenue) of key companies in Blood Irradiation business, shared in Chapter 3.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities ofBlood Irradiation market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions and countries.
This study considers the Blood Irradiation value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.3; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.7.
- X-ray Blood Irradiation
- Gamma-ray Blood Irradiation
Segmentation by application: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.4; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.8.
- Blood Bank
- Research Institutions
This report also splits the market by region: Breakdown data in Chapter 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8.
- United States
- Southeast Asia
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market.
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Blood Irradiation consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2014 to 2018, and forecast to 2024.
- To understand the structure of Blood Irradiation market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Blood Irradiation manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Blood Irradiation with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Blood Irradiation submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
Get the Complete Report & TOC @ https://www.grandresearchstore.com/life-sciences/global-blood-irradiation-2019-2024-914
Table of content
2019–2024 Global Blood Irradiation Consumption Market Report
1 Scope of the Report
1.1 Market Introduction
1.2 Research Objectives
1.3 Years Considered
1.4 Market Research Methodology
1.5 Economic Indicators
1.6 Currency Considered
2 Executive Summary
2.1 World Market Overview
2.1.1 Global Blood Irradiation Consumption 2014–2024
2.1.2 Blood Irradiation Consumption CAGR by Region
2.2 Blood Irradiation Segment by Type
2.2.1 X-ray Blood Irradiation
2.2.2 Gamma-ray Blood Irradiation
2.3 Blood Irradiation Consumption by Type
2.3.1 Global Blood Irradiation Consumption Market Share by Type (2014–2019)
2.3.2 Global Blood Irradiation Revenue and Market Share by Type (2014–2019)
2.3.3 Global Blood Irradiation Sale Price by Type (2014–2019)
2.4 Blood Irradiation Segment by Application
2.4.1 Blood Bank
2.4.3 Research Institutions
2.5 Blood Irradiation Consumption by Application
2.5.1 Global Blood Irradiation Consumption Market Share by Application (2014–2019)
2.5.2 Global Blood Irradiation Value and Market Share by Application (2014–2019)
2.5.3 Global Blood Irradiation Sale Price by Application (2014–2019)
276 5th Avenue, New York , NY 10001,United States
International: (+1) 646 781 7170 / +91 8087042414
Follow Us On linkedin :- https://www.linkedin.com/company/grand-research-store/