Aerogel is the lightest mesoporous solid material present on Earth. It is derived by the replacement of liquid component of gel with a gas. It comprises an interconnected nanostructure network with a minimum porosity of 50%. Aerogels are extremely porous and have low thermal conductivity that make them ideal insulation materials.
In general, aerogels are available in several forms such as blankets, particles/powders, panels, and blocks among others. Among all, blankets are the most commonly used form of aerogels, owing to its ease of handling. Blankets are formed with the combination of silica aerogels and flexible fibers. In case of piping insulations, blankets are convenient for wrapping oil refinery pipes with suitable sheets. The market for blanket aerogel have witnessed tremendous growth in the European region. Eco-friendly initiatives taken by the government and growing concerns about vehicle ambience are the significant factors driving the growth of the European blanket aerogels market. However, high cost of production has hampered the growth of the blanket aerogels market in Europe.
Global Blanket Aerogel market size will increase to 970 Million US$ by 2025, from 220 Million US$ in 2018, at a CAGR of 20.7% during the forecast period. In this study, 2018 has been considered as the base year and 2019 to 2025 as the forecast period to estimate the market size for Blanket Aerogel.
This report researches the worldwide Blanket Aerogel market size (value, capacity, production and consumption) in key regions like United States, Europe, Asia Pacific (China, Japan) and other regions.
This study categorizes the global Blanket Aerogel breakdown data by manufacturers, region, type and application, also analyzes the market status, market share, growth rate, future trends, market drivers, opportunities and challenges, risks and entry barriers, sales channels, distributors and Porter’s Five Forces Analysis.
The following manufacturers are covered in this report:
- Aspen Aerogel
- Cabot Corporation
- Svenska Aerogel AB
- Acoustiblok UK
- Active Aerogels
- Airglass AB
- Dow Corning Corporation
- Nano High-Tech
- American Aerogel Corporation
- JIOS Aerogel Corporation
- BASF SE
- Aerogel Technologies LLC
Blanket Aerogel Breakdown Data by Type
- Below 5 Millimeters Thicknesses
- 5-8 Millimeters Thicknesses
- Above 8 Millimeters Thicknesses
Blanket Aerogel Breakdown Data by Application
- Building insulation
- Oil & Gas
Blanket Aerogel Production Breakdown Data by Region
- United States
- Other Regions
Blanket Aerogel Consumption Breakdown Data by Region
- North America
- United States
- South Korea
- Rest of Europe
- Central & South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- GCC Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
The study objectives are:
- To analyze and research the global Blanket Aerogel capacity, production, value, consumption, status and forecast;
- To focus on the key Blanket Aerogel manufacturers and study the capacity, production, value, market share and development plans in next few years.
- To focuses on the global key manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the market competition landscape, SWOT analysis.
- To define, describe and forecast the market by type, application and region.
- To analyze the global and key regions market potential and advantage, opportunity and challenge, restraints and risks.
- To identify significant trends and factors driving or inhibiting the market growth.
- To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders by identifying the high growth segments.
- To strategically analyze each submarket with respect to individual growth trend and their contribution to the market.
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market
In this study, the years considered to estimate the market size of Blanket Aerogel :
For the data information by region, company, type and application, 2018 is considered as the base year. Whenever data information was unavailable for the base year, the prior year has been considered.
Table of content
Table of Contents
Global Blanket Aerogel Market Research Report 2019-2025, by Manufacturers, Regions, Types and Applications
1 Study Coverage
1.1 Blanket Aerogel Product
1.2 Key Market Segments in This Study
1.3 Key Manufacturers Covered
1.4 Market by Type
1.4.1 Global Blanket Aerogel Market Size Growth Rate by Type
1.4.2 Below 5 Millimeters Thicknesses
1.4.3 5-8 Millimeters Thicknesses
1.4.4 Above 8 Millimeters Thicknesses
1.5 Market by Application
1.5.1 Global Blanket Aerogel Market Size Growth Rate by Application
1.5.2 Building insulation
1.5.3 Oil & Gas
1.6 Study Objectives
1.7 Years Considered
2 Executive Summary
2.1 Global Blanket Aerogel Production
2.1.1 Global Blanket Aerogel Revenue 2014-2025
2.1.2 Global Blanket Aerogel Production 2014-2025
2.1.3 Global Blanket Aerogel Capacity 2014-2025
2.1.4 Global Blanket Aerogel Marketing Pricing and Trends
2.2 Blanket Aerogel Growth Rate (CAGR) 2019-2025
2.3 Analysis of Competitive Landscape
2.3.1 Manufacturers Market Concentration Ratio (CR5 and HHI)
2.3.2 Key Blanket Aerogel Manufacturers
2.4 Market Drivers, Trends and Issues
2.5 Macroscopic Indicator
2.5.1 GDP for M
276 5th Avenue, New York , NY 10001,United States
International: (+1) 646 781 7170 / +91 8087042414
Follow Us On linkedin :- https://www.linkedin.com/company/grand-research-store/