Biopesticides are made from naturally occurring substances that controls pests by non-toxic mechanisms and in ecofriendly manner. They may be derived from animals (e.g. nematodes), plants (Chrysanthemum, Azadirachta) and microorganisms (e.g. Bacillus thuringiensis, Trichoderma, Nucleopolyhedrosis virus), and include living organisms (natural enemies), their products (phytochemicals, microbial products) or byproducts (semiochemicals).
Hence biopesticides pose less threat to the environment and human health. They are generally less toxic than chemical pesticides, often target-specific, have little or no residual effects and have acceptability for use in organic farming.
Download FREE Sample of this Report @ https://www.grandresearchstore.com/report-sample/global-biopesticide-2019-2024-868
According to this study, over the next five years the Biopesticide market will register a xx% CAGR in terms of revenue, the global market size will reach US$ xx million by 2024, from US$ xx million in 2019. In particular, this report presents the global market share (sales and revenue) of key companies in Biopesticide business, shared in Chapter 3.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Biopesticide market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions and countries.
This study considers the Biopesticide value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.3; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.7.
- Microbial Pesticides
- Biochemical Pesticides
Segmentation by application: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.4; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.8.
- Insect Control
- Weed Control
- Plant Disease Control
This report also splits the market by region: Breakdown data in Chapter 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8.
- United States
- Southeast Asia
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report: Breakdown data in in Chapter 3.
- Valent BioSciences
- Certis USA
- Marrone Bio Innovations
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Biopesticide consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2014 to 2018, and forecast to 2024.
- To understand the structure of Biopesticide market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Biopesticide manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Biopesticide with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Biopesticide submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
Get the Complete Report & TOC @ https://www.grandresearchstore.com/agriculture/global-biopesticide-2019-2024-868
Table of content
2019–2024 Global Biopesticide Consumption Market Report
1 Scope of the Report
1.1 Market Introduction
1.2 Research Objectives
1.3 Years Considered
1.4 Market Research Methodology
1.5 Economic Indicators
1.6 Currency Considered
2 Executive Summary
2.1 World Market Overview
2.1.1 Global Biopesticide Consumption 2014–2024
2.1.2 Biopesticide Consumption CAGR by Region
2.2 Biopesticide Segment by Type
2.2.1 Microbial Pesticides
2.2.2 Biochemical Pesticides
2.3 Biopesticide Consumption by Type
2.3.1 Global Biopesticide Consumption Market Share by Type (2014–2019)
2.3.2 Global Biopesticide Revenue and Market Share by Type (2014–2019)
2.3.3 Global Biopesticide Sale Price by Type (2014–2019)
2.4 Biopesticide Segment by Application
2.4.1 Insect Control
2.4.2 Weed Control
2.4.3 Plant Disease Control
2.5 Biopesticide Consumption by Application
2.5.1 Global Biopesticide Consumption Market Share by Application (2014–2019)
2.5.2 Global Biopesticide Value and Market Share by Application (2014–2019)
2.5.3 Global Biopesticide Sale Price by Application (2014–2019)
276 5th Avenue, New York , NY 10001,United States
International: (+1) 646 781 7170 / +91 8087042414
Follow Us On linkedin :- https://www.linkedin.com/company/grand-research-store/