A biological implant is manufactured to replace a damaged or missing biological structure. Biological implants are man made devices and design to help the biological anatomy function.
Biological implants help replace or stabilize injured tissue and are used in non-union repair, fractures, lens prosthesis, total joint replacements.
In 2017, North America accounted for the largest share of over 50%. This largest share is attributed to the simultaneous development of surgical procedures for extremities using implants. Also, presence of large number of key participants operating in this region coupled with high incidence of accidental injury that features most of the reconstructive procedures are expected to project demand for this market in North America.
– Table of Contents
– List of Tables & Figures
– Research Methodology
In 2018, the global Biological Implants market size was xx million US$ and it is expected to reach xx million US$ by the end of 2025, with a CAGR of xx% during 2019-2025.
This report focuses on the global Biological Implants status, future forecast, growth opportunity, key market and key players. The study objectives are to present the Biological Implants development in United States, Europe and China.
The key players covered in this study
- Integra LifeSciences Corporation
- NuVasive, Inc
- Edward LifeSciences Corporation
- Stryker Corporation
- LifeCell corporation
- RTI Surgical, Inc
- BioPolymer GmbH & Co. KG
- Johnson & Johnson
- Baxter International, Inc.
- Vericel Corporation
- Alphatec Spine, Inc
- Maxigen Biotech, Inc.
- IOP Ophthalmic Products, Inc.
- Allergan Plc
- Auto Tissue Berlin GmbH
- MiMedx Group, Inc.
- Organogenesis, Inc.
- Osiris Therapeutics, Inc.
Market segment by Type, the product can be split into
Market segment by Application, split into
- Cardiovascular Implants
- Orthopedic Implants
- Dental Implants
- Soft Tissue Implants
Market segment by Regions/Countries, this report covers
- United States
- Southeast Asia
- Central & South America
Reasons to Purchase this Report:
- Estimates 2019-2025 Biological Implants market development trends with the recent trends and SWOT analysis.
- Regional and country level analysis integrating the demand and supply forces that are influencing the growth of the market.
- Market value (USD Million) and volume (Units Million) data for each segment and sub-segment.
- Competitive landscape involving the market share of major players, along with the new projects and strategies adopted by players in the past five years.
- Comprehensive company profiles covering the product offerings, key financial information, recent developments, SWOT analysis, and strategies employed by the major market players.
276 5th Avenue, New York , NY 10001,United States
International: (+1) 646 781 7170
Follow Us On linkedin :- https://www.linkedin.com/company/24-market-reports