Bio-based Propylene Glycol is produced by the process Hydrogenolysis in which glycerin is converted into propylene glycol. It is colorless, odorless, non-toxic, and slightly viscous liquid. They are hygroscopic substance and used as a humectant in cosmetics. Bio-Based Propylene Glycol is considered to be the prominent raw material for various industrial applications.
One trend in the market is increase in demand for green construction. Bio-based propylene glycol is used in the production of unsaturated polyester resins, which are used to make electrical components, paints and coatings, pipes, tanks, and ducts, all important products in the construction industry. The industry and the consumers are becoming more responsible toward the environment, as a result of which the demand for green buildings has grown. Regulatory pressure to reduce carbon footprint and a general shift towards environment friendly products to enhance sustainability of processes is expected to drive the market for Bio-Based Propylene Glycol.
Additionally, with increase in disposable income of the rapidly growing population the market of personal care products and food products is expanding due to the escalating demand. This, in turn, adds to the demand for Bio-Based Propylene Glycol. However, competing uses of the bio-based feedstock sources such as corn and soy as foods and biofuels might hamper the market growth by causing supply shortages. Furthermore, supply of raw materials also depends upon the yield of the crops and the number of farmers undertaking the production of corn and soy. North America will be the major revenue contributor to the market due to increase in automotive industry.
In 2019, the market size of Bio-based Propylene Glycol is xx million US$ and it will reach xx million US$ in 2025, growing at a CAGR of xx% from 2019; while in China, the market size is valued at xx million US$ and will increase to xx million US$ in 2025, with a CAGR of xx% during forecast period.
In this report, 2018 has been considered as the base year and 2019 to 2025 as the forecast period to estimate the market size for Bio-based Propylene Glycol.This report studies the global market size of Bio-based Propylene Glycol, especially focuses on the key regions like United States, European Union, China, and other regions (Japan, Korea, India and Southeast Asia).
This study presents the Bio-based Propylene Glycol production, revenue, market share and growth rate for each key company, and also covers the breakdown data (production, consumption, revenue and market share) by regions, type and applications. history breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, and forecast to 2025.For top companies in United States, European Union and China, this report investigates and analyzes the production, value, price, market share and growth rate for the top manufacturers, key data from 2014 to 2019.
In global market, the following companies Of Bio-based Propylene Glycol are covered:
- Archer-Daniels-Midland (ADM)
Bio-based Propylene Glycol Market Segment by Product Type
- Unsaturated Polyster Resins
- Functional Fluids and Antifreeze Products
- Cosmetics and Food
- Detergents and Household Products
Bio-based Propylene Glycol Market Segment by Application
- Building & Construction
- Detergent & Household
Key Regions split in this Bio-based Propylene Glycol report: breakdown data for each region.
- United States
- European Union
- Rest of World (Japan, Korea, India and Southeast Asia)
The study objectives are:
- To analyze and research the Bio-based Propylene Glycol status and future forecast in United States, European Union and China, involving sales, value (revenue), growth rate (CAGR), market share, historical and forecast.
- To present the key Bio-based Propylene Glycol manufacturers, presenting the sales, revenue, market share, and recent development for key players.
- To split the breakdown data by regions, type, companies and applications
- To analyze the global and key regions market potential and advantage, opportunity and challenge, restraints and risks.
- To identify significant trends, drivers, influence factors in global and regions
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market
In this study, the years considered to estimate the market size of Bio-based Propylene Glycol are as follows:
- History Year: 2014-2018
- Base Year: 2018
- Estimated Year: 2019
- Forecast Year 2019 to 2025
Table of content
1 Report Overview
1.1 Research Scope
1.2 Major Manufacturers Covered in This Report
1.3 Market Segment by Type
1.3.1 Global Bio-based Propylene Glycol Market Size Growth Rate by Type (2019-2025)
1.3.2 Unsaturated Polyster Resins
1.3.3 Functional Fluids and Antifreeze Products
1.3.5 Cosmetics and Food
1.3.6 Detergents and Household Products
1.4 Market Segment by Application
1.4.1 Global Bio-based Propylene Glycol Market Share by Application (2019-2025)
1.4.3 Building & Construction
1.4.6 Detergent & Household
1.5 Study Objectives
1.6 Years Considered
2 Global Growth Trends
2.1 Production and Capacity Analysis
2.1.1 Global Bio-based Propylene Glycol Production Value 2014-2025
2.1.2 Global Bio-based Propylene Glycol Production 2014-2025
2.1.3 Global Bio-based Propylene Glycol Capacity 2014-2025
2.1.4 Global Bio-based Propylene Glycol Marketing Pricing and Trends
2.2 Key Producers Growth Rate (CAGR) 2019-2025
2.2.1 Global Bio-based Propylene Glycol Market Size CAGR of Key Regions
2.2.2 Global Bio-based Propylene Glycol Market Share of Key Regions
2.3 Industry Trends
2.3.1 Market Top Trends
2.3.2 Market Drivers
Critical Questions Addressed by the Report
- What are the current trends that are driving the Bio-based Propylene Glycol market?
- Where will all these developments take the industry in the mid- to long-term?
- Who are the top vendors in the Bio-based Propylene Glycol market and what is their competitive analysis?
- How is adoption of Bio-based Propylene Glycol solutions among different industries?
- How is the adoption of Bio-based Propylene Glycol solutions among different regions?
North Main Road Koregaon Park, Pune, India – 411001.
Asia: +91 8329744015
Follow Us On linkedin :- https://www.linkedin.com/company/24chemicalresearch/