Bio-based PET is a biomass-derived fully recyclable, biodegradable, compostable, and renewable bioplastic material. The material is composed of 30% plant-derived ethanol glycol and 70% fossil-derived terephthalic acid (TPA).First of all the reason for growth of Bio based PET market is that bioplastics, increasing research and development (R&D) activities by key players in the packaging industry, and rising environmental issues caused by synthetic PET products. Second growing concerns regarding greenhouse gasses coupled with the emergence of bioplastics as an alternative in the packaging and automotive industry are expected to play a major role in driving growth in the near future. Furthermore, increasing importance of sustainable packaging, especially in China and India, is expected to have a positive impact on market demand over the few years.
In 2017, the market size of Bio-based PET is 5000 million US$ and it will reach 7980 million US$ in 2023, growing with a CAGR of 10% from 2017.
In this report, 2016 has been considered as the base year and 2017 to 2023 as the forecast period to estimate the market size for Bio-based PET.This report studies the global market size of Bio-based PET, especially focuses on the key regions like United States, European Union, China, and other regions (Japan, Korea, India and Southeast Asia).This study presents the Bio-based PET production, revenue, market share and growth rate for each key company, and also covers the breakdown data (production, consumption, revenue and market share) by regions, type and applications. history breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, and forecast to 2025.For top companies in United States, European Union and China, this report investigates and analyzes the production, value, price, market share and growth rate for the top manufacturers, key data from 2014 to 2019.
In global market, the following companies Of Bio-based PET are covered:
- H.J. Heinz
- Ford Motor
- Toyota Tsusho
- Toray Industries
- M& G Chemicals
- Avantium Technologies
Bio-based PET Market Segment by Product Type
- 3D Printing
- Cosmetic Containers
Bio-based PET Market Segment by Application
- Packaging Industry
- Automotive Industry
- Electronics Industry
- Textile Industry
Key Regions split in this Bio-based PET report: breakdown data for each region.
- United States
- European Union
- Rest of World (Japan, Korea, India and Southeast Asia)
The study objectives are:
- To analyze and research the Bio-based PET status and future forecast in United States, European Union and China, involving sales, value (revenue), growth rate (CAGR), market share, historical and forecast.
- To present the key Bio-based PET manufacturers, presenting the sales, revenue, market share, and recent development for key players.
- To split the breakdown data by regions, type, companies and applications
- To analyze the global and key regions market potential and advantage, opportunity and challenge, restraints and risks.
- To identify significant trends, drivers, influence factors in global and regions
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market
In this study, the years considered to estimate the market size of Bio-based PET are as follows:
- History Year: 2014-2018
- Base Year: 2016
- Estimated Year: 2017
- Forecast Year 2017 to 2023
Table of content
1 Report Overview
1.1 Research Scope
1.2 Major Manufacturers Covered in This Report
1.3 Market Segment by Type
1.3.1 Global Bio-based PET Market Size Growth Rate by Type (2019-2025)
1.3.4 3D Printing
1.3.5 Cosmetic Containers
1.4 Market Segment by Application
1.4.1 Global Bio-based PET Market Share by Application (2019-2025)
1.4.2 Packaging Industry
1.4.3 Automotive Industry
1.4.4 Electronics Industry
1.4.5 Textile Industry
1.5 Study Objectives
1.6 Years Considered
2 Global Growth Trends
2.1 Production and Capacity Analysis
2.1.1 Global Bio-based PET Production Value 2014-2025
2.1.2 Global Bio-based PET Production 2014-2025
2.1.3 Global Bio-based PET Capacity 2014-2025
2.1.4 Global Bio-based PET Marketing Pricing and Trends
2.2 Key Producers Growth Rate (CAGR) 2019-2025
2.2.1 Global Bio-based PET Market Size CAGR of Key Regions
2.2.2 Global Bio-based PET Market Share of Key Regions
2.3 Industry Trends
2.3.1 Market Top Trends
2.3.2 Market Drivers
3 Market Share by Manufacturers
3.1 Capacity and Production by Manufacturers
3.1.1 Global Bio-based PET Capacity by Manufacturers
3.1.2 Global Bio-based PET Production by Manufacturers
3.2 Revenue by Manufacturers
Key Questions Addressed by the Report
- What is the growth perspective of the Bio-based PET Market and the key dynamics and trends governing the market?
- What are key sustainability strategies adopted by the leading players in the Bio-based PET Market?
- What are the new and emerging technologies and use cases disrupting the Bio-based PET industry?
- What are the key applications where Bio-based PET plays a significant role?
North Main Road Koregaon Park, Pune, India – 411001.
Asia: +91 8329744015
Follow Us On linkedin :- https://www.linkedin.com/company/24chemicalresearch/