Global Automotive Spark Plug market size will reach xx million US$ by 2025, from xx million US$ in 2018, at a CAGR of xx% during the forecast period. In this study, 2018 has been considered as the base year and 2019-2025 as the forecast period to estimate the market size for Automotive Spark Plug.
A spark plug is a device for delivering electric current from an ignition system to the combustion chamber of a spark-ignition engine to ignite the compressed fuel/air mixture by an electric spark, while containing combustion pressure within the engine. A spark plug has a metal threaded shell, electrically isolated from a central electrode by a porcelain insulator. The central electrode, which may contain a resistor, is connected by a heavily insulated wire to the output terminal of an ignition coil or magneto. The spark plug’s metal shell is screwed into the engine’s cylinder head and thus electrically grounded. The central electrode protrudes through the porcelain insulator into the combustion chamber, forming one or more spark gaps between the inner end of the central electrode and usually one or more protuberances or structures attached to the inner end of the threaded shell and designated the side, earth, or ground electrode(s).
The market in terms of value for spark plugs is estimated to be the largest in the Asia-Oceania region, which holds a market share of about 47% in 2017. China is the major contributor to the growth of spark plugs in the Asia-Oceania region.
– Table of Contents
– List of Tables & Figures
– Research Methodology
This industry study presents the global Automotive Spark Plug market size, historical breakdown data (2014-2019) and forecast (2019-2025). The Automotive Spark Plug production, revenue and market share by manufacturers, key regions and type;
The consumption of Automotive Spark Plug in volume terms are also provided for major countries (or regions), and for each application and product at the global level. Market share, growth rate, and competitive factors are also evaluated for market leaders NGK, Bosch, etc.
The following manufacturers are covered in this report:
- FRAM Group
- Zhuzhou Torch Spark Plug (Weichai)
- Nanjing Leidian
- Brisk Spark Plug
Automotive Spark Plug Breakdown Data by Type
- Copper Nickel Alloy
Automotive Spark Plug Breakdown Data by Application
Automotive Spark Plug Production by Region
- United States
- South Korea
- Other Regions
Automotive Spark Plug Consumption by Region
- North America
- United States
- South Korea
- Rest of Europe
- Central & South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- GCC Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- Estimates 2019-2025 Automotive Spark Plug market development trends with the recent trends and SWOT analysis.
- Regional and country level analysis integrating the demand and supply forces that are influencing the growth of the market.
- Market value (USD Million) and volume (Units Million) data for each segment and sub-segment.
- Competitive landscape involving the market share of major players, along with the new projects and strategies adopted by players in the past five years.
- Comprehensive company profiles covering the product offerings, key financial information, recent developments, SWOT analysis, and strategies employed by the major market players.
276 5th Avenue, New York , NY 10001,United States
International: (+1) 646 781 7170
Follow Us On linkedin :- https://www.linkedin.com/company/24-market-reports