Automatic content recognition (ACR) is an identification technology to recognize content played on a media device or present in a media file. Devices containing ACR support enable users to quickly obtain additional information about the content they have just experienced without any user-based input or search efforts.
Smart TVs, mobile screens,wearables and increased adoption of automatic content recognition technology by media and entertainment companies for broadcast monitoring and audience measurement are driving the automatic content recognition market.
High usage of technology such as watermarking or fingerprinting is aiding the market growth.
The Automatic Content Recognition (ACR) market was valued at xx Million US$ in 2018 and is projected to reach xx Million US$ by 2025, at a CAGR of xx% during the forecast period. In this study, 2018 has been considered as the base year and 2019 to 2025 as the forecast period to estimate the market size for Automatic Content Recognition (ACR).
– Table of Contents
– List of Tables & Figures
– Research Methodology
This report presents the worldwide Automatic Content Recognition (ACR) market size (value, production and consumption), splits the breakdown (data status 2014-2019 and forecast to 2025), by manufacturers, region, type and application.
This study also analyzes the market status, market share, growth rate, future trends, market drivers, opportunities and challenges, risks and entry barriers, sales channels, distributors and Porter’s Five Forces Analysis.
The following manufacturers are covered in this report:
- Arcsoft, Inc. (U.S.)
- Digimarc Corporation (U.S.)
- Voiceinteraction SA (Portugal)
- Beatgrid Media BV (The Netherlands)
- Clarifai Inc. (U.S.)
- DataScouting (Greece)
- Google, Inc. (U.S.)
- Microsoft Corporation (U.S.)
- Vobile, Inc. (U.S.)
- iPharro Media GmbH (Germany)
- Viscovery Pte Ltd. (Taiwan)
- VoiceBace, Inc. (U.S.)
- Nuance communications (U.S.)
- Mufin GmBH (Germany)
- Shazam Entertainment Ltd. (U.K.)
- ACRCloud (China)
- Audible Magic Corporation (U.S)
- Civolution (U.S.)
- Enswers, Inc. (South Korea)
- Gracenote, Inc. (U.S.)
Automatic Content Recognition (ACR) Breakdown Data by Type
- Audio, Video, & Image Recognition
- Voice & Speech Recognition
- Real time Content Analytics
- Security and Copyright Management
Automatic Content Recognition (ACR) Breakdown Data by Application
- Media & Entertainment
- Consumer Electronics
- Education& Healthcare
- IT & telecommunication
- Defense & Public Safety
Automatic Content Recognition (ACR) Production by Region
- United States
- South Korea
- Other Regions
Automatic Content Recognition (ACR) Consumption by Region
- North America
- United States
- South Korea
- Rest of Europe
- Central & South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- GCC Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Key questions addressed by the report:
- Where will all these developments take Automatic Content Recognition (ACR) in the mid- to long-term?
- What are the upcoming technological trends in the Automatic Content Recognition (ACR) market?
- What are the opportunities for various players that exist at present and those that are planning to enter at different stages of the value chain?
- How growth strategies implemented by key players will impact the growth rate of the Automatic Content Recognition (ACR) market, and who will have the undue advantage?
- What are the current adoption trends of the Automatic Content Recognition (ACR) market?
276 5th Avenue, New York , NY 10001,United States
International: (+1) 646 781 7170
Follow Us On linkedin :- https://www.linkedin.com/company/24-market-reports