Architectural coatings are finishes for the interior and exterior of buildings, along with devices like lamp posts, awnings, and so forth. The key purpose of an architectural coating is decorative, although it also adds some protection to the underlying building materials.
According to this study, over the next five years the Architectural Coatings market will register a 6% CAGR in terms of revenue, the global market size will reach US$ 320 billion by 2021, from US$ 58 million in 20197.
Get the Complete Report @ https://www.24chemicalresearch.com/reports/32596/global-architectural-coatings-2019-2024-803
In particular, Architectural coatings report presents the global market share (sales and revenue) of key companies in Architectural Coatings business, shared in Chapter 3.This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Architectural Coatings market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions and countries.
This study considers the Architectural Coatings value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Architectural coatings Segmentation by product type: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.3; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.7.
- Water-soluble Coatings
- Solvent Coatings
- Emulsion Coatings
Architectural coatings Segmentation by application: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.4; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.8.
- Interior Wall
- Exterior Wall
- Floor Coatings
- Roof Coatings
Architectural coatings report also splits the market by region: Breakdown data in Chapter 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8.
- United States
- Southeast Asia
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report: Breakdown data in in Chapter 3.
- Dow Chemical Company
- PPG Industries, Inc
- BASF Coatings AG
- Valspar Corp
- Nippon Paint
- Kansai Paint
- Chemolak Plc
- Novochema Cooperative
- PAM-ak, Ltd
- Slovlak Košeca
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Architectural Coatings consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2014 to 2018, and forecast to 2024.
- To understand the structure of Architectural Coatings market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Architectural Coatings manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Architectural Coatings with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Architectural Coatings submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
Get more information from Table of Content@ https://www.24chemicalresearch.com/reports/32596/global-architectural-coatings-2019-2024-803#toc
North Main Road Koregaon Park, Pune, India – 411001.
Asia: +91 8329744015
Follow Us On linkedin :- https://www.linkedin.com/company/24chemicalresearch/