Aluminum fluoride (AlF3) is a white powder, which is mainly used as an additive for the production of primary Aluminum metal. It essentially lowers the melting point of the alumina feed and together with cryolite; it increases the electrolyte’s conductivity of the solution, reducing the electric power consumption. Aluminum fluoride is also used as catalyst of organic synthesis and materials of synthetic cryolite.The production of Aluminum is the largest application of aluminum fluoride. As essential additives, nearly 20 kg aluminum fluoride is required for the production of 1 MT Aluminum.
Global ALF3 (Aluminium Fluoride) market size will increase to 1710 Million US$ by 2025, from 1550 Million US$ in 2018, at a CAGR of 1.52% during the forecast period 2019-2025.
In this study, 2018 has been considered as the base year and 2019 to 2025 as the forecast period to estimate the market size for ALF3 (Aluminium Fluoride).This report researches the worldwide ALF3 (Aluminium Fluoride) market size (value, capacity, production and consumption) in key regions like United States, Europe, Asia Pacific (China, Japan) and other regions.This study categorizes the global ALF3 (Aluminium Fluoride) breakdown data by manufacturers, region, type and application, also analyzes the market status, market share, growth rate, future trends, market drivers, opportunities and challenges, risks and entry barriers, sales channels, distributors and Porter’s Five Forces Analysis.
The following manufacturers Of ALF3 (Aluminium Fluoride) are covered in this report:
- Hunan Nonferrous
- Hongyuan Chemical
- Rio Tinto Alcan
- Gulf Fluor
- Shandong Zhaohe
- Jinyang Hi-tech
- Henan Weilai
- Henan Shaoxing
ALF3 (Aluminium Fluoride) Breakdown Data by Type
- Dry AlF3
- Anhydrous AlF3
- Wet AlF3
ALF3 (Aluminium Fluoride) Breakdown Data by Application
- Aluminum Industry
- Ceramic Industry
ALF3 (Aluminium Fluoride) Production Breakdown Data by Region
- United States
- Other Regions
ALF3 (Aluminium Fluoride) Consumption Breakdown Data by Region
- North America
- United States
- South Korea
- Rest of Europe
- Central & South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- GCC Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
The study objectives are:
- To analyze and research the global ALF3 (Aluminium Fluoride) capacity, production, value, consumption, status and forecast;
- To focus on the key ALF3 (Aluminium Fluoride) manufacturers and study the capacity, production, value, market share and development plans in next few years.
- To focuses on the global key manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the market competition landscape, SWOT analysis.
- To define, describe and forecast the market by type, application and region.
- To analyze the global and key regions market potential and advantage, opportunity and challenge, restraints and risks.
- To identify significant trends and factors driving or inhibiting the market growth.
- To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders by identifying the high growth segments.
- To strategically analyze each submarket with respect to individual growth trend and their contribution to the market.
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
In this study, the years considered to estimate the market size of ALF3 (Aluminium Fluoride) :
- History Year: 2014-2018
- Base Year: 2018
- Estimated Year: 2019
- Forecast Year 2019 to 2025
For the data information by region, company, type and application, 2018 is considered as the base year. Whenever data information was unavailable for the base year, the prior year has been considered.
Table of content
Global ALF3 (Aluminium Fluoride) Market Research Report 2019-2025, by Manufacturers, Regions, Types and Applications
1 Study Coverage
1.1 ALF3 (Aluminium Fluoride) Product
1.2 Key Market Segments in This Study
1.3 Key Manufacturers Covered
1.4 Market by Type
1.4.1 Global ALF3 (Aluminium Fluoride) Market Size Growth Rate by Type
1.4.2 Dry AlF3
1.4.3 Anhydrous AlF3
1.4.4 Wet AlF3
1.5 Market by Application
1.5.1 Global ALF3 (Aluminium Fluoride) Market Size Growth Rate by Application
1.5.2 Aluminum Industry
1.5.3 Ceramic Industry
1.6 Study Objectives
1.7 Years Considered
2 Executive Summary
2.1 Global ALF3 (Aluminium Fluoride) Production
2.1.1 Global ALF3 (Aluminium Fluoride) Revenue 2014-2025
2.1.2 Global ALF3 (Aluminium Fluoride) Production 2014-2025
2.1.3 Global ALF3 (Aluminium Fluoride) Capacity 2014-2025
2.1.4 Global ALF3 (Aluminium Fluoride) Marketing Pricing and Trends
2.2 ALF3 (Aluminium Fluoride) Growth Rate (CAGR) 2019-2025
2.3 Analysis of Competitive Landscape
2.3.1 Manufacturers Market Concentration Ratio (CR5 and HHI)
2.3.2 Key ALF3 (Aluminium Fluoride) Manufacturers
2.4 Market Drivers, Trends and Issues
2.5 Macroscopic Indicator
2.5.1 GDP for Major Regions
2.5.2 Price of Raw Materials in Dollars: Evolution
North Main Road Koregaon Park, Pune, India – 411001.
Asia: +91 8329744015
Follow Us On linkedin :- https://www.linkedin.com/company/24chemicalresearch/