An Alternative fuel vehicle (AFV) is a vehicle that runs on substances other than the conventional petroleum gas and diesel.
The classification of Alternative Fuel Vehicle includes Electricity, Natural Gas /Compressed Natural Gas and Others, and the proportion of Electric vehicle in 2018 is about 66.48%.Alternative Fuel Vehicle is widely used in home use and commercial use. The most proportion of Alternative Fuel Vehicle is home use, and consumption proportion in 2018 is about 84.69%.
China is the largest consumption region of Alternative Fuel Vehicle, with a consumption market share nearly 39.08% in 2018. Europe is the second largest consumption of Alternative Fuel Vehicle, enjoying production market share nearly 25.61% in 2018.
Download FREE Sample of this Report @ https://www.grandresearchstore.com/report-sample/global-alternative-fuel-vehicle-2019-2024-126
Market competition is not intense. Tesla, BMW Group, BYD, Yutong, Daimler AG, BAIC, Renault, Toyota Motor Corporation, General Motors, SAIC, Geely, etc. are the leaders of the industry, and they hold key technologies and patents, with high-end customers; have been formed in the monopoly position in the industry.
According to this study, over the next five years the Alternative Fuel Vehicle (AFV) market will register a 15.8% CAGR in terms of revenue, the global market size will reach US$ 197170 million by 2024, from US$ 94780 million in 2019.
In particular, this report presents the global market share (sales and revenue) of key companies in Alternative Fuel Vehicle (AFV) business, shared in Chapter 3.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Alternative Fuel Vehicle (AFV) market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions and countries.
This study considers the Alternative Fuel Vehicle (AFV) value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.3; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.7.
- Electric Vehicle
- Natural Gas/Compressed Natural Gas
Segmentation by application: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.4; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.8.
- Home Use
- Commercial Use
This report also splits the market by region: Breakdown data in Chapter 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8.
- United States
- Southeast Asia
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report: Breakdown data in in Chapter 3.
- BMW Group
- Daimler AG
- Toyota Motor Corporation
- General Motors
- Fiat Chrysler Automobiles
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Alternative Fuel Vehicle (AFV) consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2014 to 2018, and forecast to 2024.
- To understand the structure of Alternative Fuel Vehicle (AFV) market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Alternative Fuel Vehicle (AFV) manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Alternative Fuel Vehicle (AFV) with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Alternative Fuel Vehicle (AFV) submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
Get the Complete Report & TOC @ https://www.grandresearchstore.com/automotive-and-transportation/global-alternative-fuel-vehicle-2019-2024-126
Table of content
1 Scope of the Report
1.1 Market Introduction
1.2 Research Objectives
1.3 Years Considered
1.4 Market Research Methodology
1.5 Economic Indicators
1.6 Currency Considered
2 Executive Summary
2.1 World Market Overview
2.1.1 Global Alternative Fuel Vehicle (AFV) Consumption 2014–2024
2.1.2 Alternative Fuel Vehicle (AFV) Consumption CAGR by Region
2.2 Alternative Fuel Vehicle (AFV) Segment by Type
2.2.1 Electric Vehicle
2.2.2 Natural Gas/Compressed Natural Gas
2.3 Alternative Fuel Vehicle (AFV) Consumption by Type
2.3.1 Global Alternative Fuel Vehicle (AFV) Consumption Market Share by Type (2014–2019)
2.3.2 Global Alternative Fuel Vehicle (AFV) Revenue and Market Share by Type (2014–2019)
2.3.3 Global Alternative Fuel Vehicle (AFV) Sale Price by Type (2014–2019)
2.4 Alternative Fuel Vehicle (AFV) Segment by Application
276 5th Avenue, New York , NY 10001,United States
International: (+1) 646 781 7170 / +91 8087042414
Follow Us On linkedin :- https://www.linkedin.com/company/grand-research-store/