Alkyl polyglycosides (APGs) are a class of non-ionic surfactants widely used in a variety of household and industrial applications. They are derived from sugars and fatty alcohols; therefore, they are generally favored for their manufacture from renewable resources.
At present, alkyl polyglycoside belongs to the emerging of nonionic surfactant, its price has no competitive advantage, and therefore the downstream extension of recent years is not ideal enough.
Download FREE Sample of this Report @ https://www.grandresearchstore.com/report-sample/global-alkyl-polyglucosides-2019-2024-499
In spite of the proportion of alkyl polyglycoside is not high in the surfactant market, but it is a kind of trend to replace the traditional surface activity, so the team is optimistic on the sector.
According to this study, over the next five years the Alkyl Polyglucosides (APG) market will register a 2.4% CAGR in terms of revenue, the global market size will reach US$ 321.2 million by 2024, from US$ 285.5 million in 2019. In particular, this report presents the global market share (sales and revenue) of key companies in Alkyl Polyglucosides (APG) business, shared in Chapter 3.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Alkyl Polyglucosides (APG) market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions and countries.
This study considers the Alkyl Polyglucosides (APG) value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.3; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.7.
- Others (C6APG, C14APG, etc.)
Segmentation by application: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.4; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.8.
- Domestic Detergent
- Industrial Cleaning Agents
- Plastics, Building Materials Additives
- Pesticide Synergist Sgent
- Others (Biochemical Engineering, Derivatives Development, etc.)
This report also splits the market by region: Breakdown data in Chapter 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8.
- United States
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market.
The key manufacturers covered in this report: Breakdown data in in Chapter 3.
- Shanghai Fine Chemical
- Yangzhou Chenhua
- Akzo Nobel
- Yixing Jinlan Chemical
- LG Household & Health Care
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Alkyl Polyglucosides (APG) consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2014 to 2018, and forecast to 2024.
- To understand the structure of Alkyl Polyglucosides (APG) market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Alkyl Polyglucosides (APG) manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Alkyl Polyglucosides (APG) with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
Get the Complete Report & TOC @ https://www.grandresearchstore.com/chemicals-and-materials/global-alkyl-polyglucosides-2019-2024-499
Table of content
2019–2024 Global Alkyl Polyglucosides (APG) Consumption Market Report
1 Scope of the Report
1.1 Market Introduction
1.2 Research Objectives
1.3 Years Considered
1.4 Market Research Methodology
1.5 Economic Indicators
1.6 Currency Considered
2 Executive Summary
2.1 World Market Overview
2.1.1 Global Alkyl Polyglucosides (APG) Consumption 2014–2024
2.1.2 Alkyl Polyglucosides (APG) Consumption CAGR by Region
2.2 Alkyl Polyglucosides (APG) Segment by Type
2.2.4 Others (C6APG, C14APG, etc.)
2.3 Alkyl Polyglucosides (APG) Consumption by Type
2.3.1 Global Alkyl Polyglucosides (APG) Consumption Market Share by Type (2014–2019)
2.3.2 Global Alkyl Polyglucosides (APG) Revenue and Market Share by Type (2014–2019)
2.3.3 Global Alkyl Polyglucosides (APG) Sale Price by Type (2014–2019)
2.4 Alkyl Polyglucosides (APG) Segment by Application
2.4.1 Domestic Detergent
2.4.3 Industrial Cleaning Agents
2.4.4 Plastics, Building Materials Additives
2.4.5 Pesticide Synergist Sgent
2.4.6 Others (Biochemical Engineering, Derivatives Development, etc.)
2.5 Alkyl Polyglucosides (APG) Consumption by Application
2.5.1 Global Alkyl Polyglucosides (APG) Consumption Market Share by Application (2014–2019)
276 5th Avenue, New York , NY 10001,United States
International: (+1) 646 781 7170 / +91 8087042414
Follow Us On linkedin :- https://www.linkedin.com/company/grand-research-store/