Agarwood, also known as Aloeswood is one of the most precious, rare and most expensive essential oil in existence today. The production of resin can take many years in the wild, like a good wine. Due to its huge cost and extreme rarity in the wild, trees are now cultivated and the resin is actually created artificially and then extracted by water distillation. Agarwood plantations have been developed in a number of countries, such as Sri Lanka and Malyasia as commercial crops specially to produce agar wood essential oils. Agarwood essential oil has a religious, traditional as well as cultural uses in many parts of the world. Superior quality agar wood is one of the most costly raw material in the world which makes agar wood essential oils among the expensive essential oil available commercially.
Key demand of Agarwood Essential Oil is driven by innovative application in personal use and pharmaceutical industry. Increasing consumer preference for natural cosmetic products & high quality aromatic fragrances is driving the market growth. The rising popularity of agarwood essential oil in aromatherapy for therapeutic effects, is creating a huge demand worldwide.
The agar wood essential oils market is highly demandable, since the consumer are more inclined towards usage of safe ingredients. Scarcity of natural supply and the availability of chemical and synthetic substitutes can prove to be a threat for the agar wood essential oils market. Also the lack of proper regulatory support from government can further restrain agar wood essential oils market over the forecast period.
The global Agarwood Essential Oil market is valued at xx million US$ in 2018 and will reach xx million US$ by the end of 2025, growing at a CAGR of xx% during 2019-2025. The objectives of this study are to define, segment, and project the size of the Agarwood Essential Oil market based on company, product type, end user and key regions.
This research report categorizes the global Agarwood Essential Oil market by top players/brands, region, type and end user. This report also studies the global Agarwood Essential Oil market status, competition landscape, market share, growth rate, future trends, market drivers, opportunities and challenges, sales channels and distributors.
The following manufacturers are covered in this report, with sales, revenue, market share for each company:
- Jian Zhongxiang Natural Plants
- Maruti Natural Fragrances
- Xian Natural Field Bio-Technique
- Hoang Giang Agarwood Company Limited
Market size by Product
- Natural Agarwood Essential Oil
- Organic Agarwood Essential Oil
– Table of Contents
– List of Tables & Figures
– Research Methodology
Market size by End User
- Cosmetics & Personal Care
Market size by Region
- North America
- United States
- South Korea
- Central & South America
- Rest of Central & South America
- Middle East & Africa
- GCC Countries
- South Africa
Reasons to Purchase this Report:
- Estimates 2019-2025 Agarwood Essential Oil market development trends with the recent trends and SWOT analysis.
- Regional and country level analysis integrating the demand and supply forces that are influencing the growth of the market.
- Market value (USD Million) and volume (Units Million) data for each segment and sub-segment.
- Competitive landscape involving the market share of major players, along with the new projects and strategies adopted by players in the past five years.
- Comprehensive company profiles covering the product offerings, key financial information, recent developments, SWOT analysis, and strategies employed by the major market players.
276 5th Avenue, New York , NY 10001,United States
International: (+1) 646 781 7170
Follow Us On linkedin :- https://www.linkedin.com/company/24-market-reports