Aerial Imaging is the taking of photographs of the ground from an elevated/direct-down position. Usually the camera is not supported by a ground-based structure. Platforms for aerial photography include fixed-wing aircraft, helicopters, unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs or “drones”), balloons, blimps and dirigibles, rockets, pigeons, kites, parachutes, stand-alone telescoping and vehicle-mounted poles. Mounted cameras may be triggered remotely or automatically; hand-held photographs may be taken by a photographer.
Aerial Imaging have wide range of applications, such as Government Agencies, Military & Defense, Energy Sector, Agriculture and Forestry, Civil Engineering, Commercial Enterprises, etc. And Government Agencies was the most widely used area which took up about 25.53% of the global total in 2018.
Aerial Imaging market concentration is low. Blom ASA, Digital Aerial Solutions, Cooper Aerial Surveys, Fugro, Landiscor Aerial Information, EagleView Technology, Nearmap, Kucera International, Quantum Spatial, etc. are the key suppliers in the global Aerial Imaging market. Top 5 took up more than 18.31% of the global market in 2018.
Critical Questions Addressed by the Report
- What are the current trends that are driving the Aerial Imagingmarket?
- Where will all these developments take the industry in the mid- to long-term?
- Who are the top vendors in the Aerial Imagingmarket and what is their competitive analysis?
- How is adoption of Aerial Imagingsolutions among different industries?
- How is the adoption of Aerial Imagingsolutions among different regions?
Report Sample includes:
– Table of Contents
– List of Tables & Figures
– Research Methodology
Get FREE Sample of this Report at https://www.24marketreports.com/report-sample/global-aerial-imaging-2019-2024-254
Although market of Aerial Imaging brings a lot of opportunities, the study group recommends the new entrants who just have money but without technical advantage, raw materials advantage and downstream support, do not enter the Aerial Imaging field hastily.
According to this study, over the next five years the Aerial Imaging market will register a 14.9% CAGR in terms of revenue, the global market size will reach US$ 3780 million by 2024, from US$ 1890 million in 2019. In particular, this report presents the global revenue market share of key companies in Aerial Imaging business, shared in Chapter 3.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares and growth opportunities of Aerial Imaging market by product type, application, key companies and key regions.
This study considers the Aerial Imaging value generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019 in Section 2.3; and forecast to 2024 in section 10.7.
- Unmanned Aerial Vehicles
Segmentation by application: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.4; and forecast to 2024 in section 10.8.
- Government Agencies
- Military & Defense
- Energy Sector
- Agriculture and Forestry
- Civil Engineering
- Commercial Enterprises
This report also splits the market by region: Breakdown data in Chapter 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8.
- United States
- Southeast Asia
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market.
The key manufacturers covered in this report: Breakdown data in in Chapter 3.
- Blom ASA
- Digital Aerial Solutions
- Cooper Aerial Surveys
- Landiscor Aerial Information
- EagleView Technology
- To know more manufacturers
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key players and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Aerial Imaging market size by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2014 to 2018, and forecast to 2024.
- To understand the structure of Aerial Imaging market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Aerial Imaging players, to define, describe and analyze the value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Aerial Imaging with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the size of Aerial Imaging submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
What is the regional structure of the market? Our analysis-
- The Aerial ImagingIndustry report analyzes footprint of every product and its significance, analyzes examines each geographical segment of the market with import, export, consumption, and production in these regions to provide a complete understanding of the Aerial Imagingmarket.
- Basic information with detail to the Aerial Imagingmarket share held by the regions in company with the trade, deal, that every geography explanations for have been given in the report. Our business offerings show the fresh and the trustworthy information derived from relevant data, which helps businesses to give strength and a competitive edge.
In addition to, the Aerial ImagingIndustry report covers analysis of different products available in the global market based on production, volume, revenue, and cost and price structure. The Aerial ImagingMarket report also highlights key strategies that proved to be profitable for the business along with the strategies involved in business expansion, partnership deals, composition, and new product/service launches.”
Get the Complete Report & TOC at https://www.24marketreports.com/ict-and-media/global-aerial-imaging-2019-2024-254
276 5th Avenue, New York , NY 10001,United States
International: (+1) 646 781 7170
Follow Us On linkedin :- https://www.linkedin.com/company/24-market-reports