Advanced Biofuels are high-energy liquid transportation fuels derived from: low nutrient input/high per acre yield crops; agricultural or forestry waste; or other sustainable biomass feedstocks including algae. The advanced biofuels include biodiesel, biobutanol, biodme,cellulosic ethanol
One of the most important reasons for the shift to biofuels is that they are made from locally available feedstocks, which can be easily produced in any supportive environment. They not only reduce the dependency on petroleum-based energy sources but also benefit the agricultural sector by providing a financially beneficial avenue for their wastes.
The market size of Advanced Biofuel is estimated 8,7 billion US$ in 2016 and it will reach 99.81 billion US$ in 2023, growing at a CAGR of 42% from during forecast period 2016-2023.
In this report, 2015 has been considered as the base year and 2016 to 2023 as the forecast period to estimate the market size for Advanced Biofuel.This report studies the global market size of Advanced Biofuel, especially focuses on the key regions like United States, European Union, China, and other regions (Japan, Korea, India and Southeast Asia).This study presents the Advanced Biofuel production, revenue, market share and growth rate for each key company, and also covers the breakdown data (production, consumption, revenue and market share) by regions, type and applications. history breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, and forecast to 2025.For top companies in United States, European Union and China, this Advanced Biofuels report investigates and analyzes the production, value, price, market share and growth rate for the top manufacturers, key data from 2014 to 2019.
In global market, the following companies Of Advanced Biofuels are covered:
- Diamond Green Diesel
- Emerald Biofuels
- POET-DSM Advanced Biofuels
- Renewable Energy Group
- Diester Industries
- Neste Oil
Advanced Biofuels Market Segment by Product Type
- Cellulosic Ethanol
Advanced Biofuels Market Segment by Application
- Industrial Fuels
- Transportation Fuels
- Chemical Industry
Key Regions split in this Advanced Biofuels report: breakdown data for each region.
- United States
- European Union
- Rest of World (Japan, Korea, India and Southeast Asia)
The study objectives are:
- To analyze and research the Advanced Biofuel status and future forecast in United States, European Union and China, involving sales, value (revenue), growth rate (CAGR), market share, historical and forecast.
- To present the key Advanced Biofuel manufacturers, presenting the sales, revenue, market share, and recent development for key players.
- To split the breakdown data by regions, type, companies and applications
- To analyze the global and key regions market potential and advantage, opportunity and challenge, restraints and risks.
- To identify significant trends, drivers, influence factors in global and regions
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market
In this study, the years considered to estimate the market size of Advanced Biofuel are as follows:
- History Year: 2014-2015
- Base Year: 2015
- Estimated Year: 2016
- Forecast Year 2016 to 2023
Table of content
1 Report Overview
1.1 Research Scope
1.2 Major Manufacturers Covered in This Report
1.3 Market Segment by Type
1.3.1 Global Advanced Biofuel Market Size Growth Rate by Type (2019-2025)
1.3.5 Cellulosic Ethanol
1.4 Market Segment by Application
1.4.1 Global Advanced Biofuel Market Share by Application (2019-2025)
1.4.2 Industrial Fuels
1.4.3 Transportation Fuels
1.4.4 Chemical Industry
1.5 Study Objectives
1.6 Years Considered
2 Global Growth Trends
2.1 Production and Capacity Analysis
2.1.1 Global Advanced Biofuel Production Value 2014-2025
2.1.2 Global Advanced Biofuel Production 2014-2025
2.1.3 Global Advanced Biofuel Capacity 2014-2025
2.1.4 Global Advanced Biofuel Marketing Pricing and Trends
2.2 Key Producers Growth Rate (CAGR) 2019-2025
2.2.1 Global Advanced Biofuel Market Size CAGR of Key Regions
2.2.2 Global Advanced Biofuel Market Share of Key Regions
2.3 Industry Trends
2.3.1 Market Top Trends
2.3.2 Market Drivers
3 Market Share by Manufacturers
3.1 Capacity and Production by Manufacturers
3.1.1 Global Advanced Biofuel Capacity by Manufacturers
3.1.2 Global Advanced Biofuel Production by Manufacturers
3.2 Revenue by Manufacturers
Critical Questions Addressed by the Report
- What are the current trends that are driving the Advanced Biofuel market?
- Where will all these developments take the industry in the mid- to long-term?
- Who are the top vendors in the Advanced Biofuel market and what is their competitive analysis?
- How is adoption of Advanced Biofuel solutions among different industries?
- How is the adoption of Advanced Biofuel solutions among different regions?
North Main Road Koregaon Park, Pune, India – 411001.
Asia: +91 8329744015
Follow Us On linkedin :- https://www.linkedin.com/company/24chemicalresearch/