This industry report offers the most up-to-date market data on the actual market situation, trends and future outlook for non-power-driven hand tools in Philippines. The research includes historic market data from 2011 to 2017 and forecasts until 2022 which makes the report an invaluable resource for industry executives, marketing, sales and product managers, analysts, and other people looking for key industry data in readily accessible and clearly presented tables and graphs.
The latest market data for this research include:
– Overall non-power-driven hand tool market size, 2011-2022
– Non-power-driven hand tool market size by product segment, 2011-2022
– Growth rates of the overall non-power-driven hand tool market and different product segments, 2011-2022
– Shares of different product segments of the overall non-power-driven hand tool market, 2011, 2017 and 2022
The product segments discussed in this data report include:
Shovels and spades
Rakes, picks, mattocks and hoes
Bill hooks, axes and hewing tools
One handed shears and secateurs
Rasps and files
Pincers, pliers and tweezers
Wire and metal cutting shears
Bolt croppers, pipe-cutters and perforating punches
Hand-operated wrenches and spanners
Wrench sockets, ratchet handles, spinners and extensions
Tapping, drilling and threading tools
Hammers and sledge hammers
Gouges, chisels and planes
Clamps and vices
Sets of non-power driven hand tools
Other non-power-driven hand tools
The report helps answering the following questions:
– What is the current size of the non-power-driven hand tool market in Philippines?
– How is the non-power-driven hand tool market divided into different product segments?
– How are the overall market and different product segments growing?
– How is the market predicted to develop in the future?
Among the key reasons to purchase include the following:
– Gain an outlook of the historic development, current market situation, trends, and future outlook of the non-power-driven hand tool market in Philippines to 2022
– Track industry trends and identify market opportunities
– Plan and develop marketing, market-entry, market expansion, and other business strategies by identifying the key market trends and prospects
– Save time and money with the readily accessible key market data included in the report. The market data is clearly presented and can be easily incorporated into presentations, internal reports, etc.