The industry report package Air Conditioner Markets in Western Europe to 2022 offers the most up-to-date market data on the actual market situation, and future outlook for air conditioners in different Western European countries. The package includes air conditioner country reports from the following countries:
Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom
The reports include historic market data from 2011 to 2017 and forecasts until 2022 which makes the reports an invaluable resource for industry executives, marketing, sales and product managers, analysts, and other people looking for key industry data in readily accessible and clearly presented tables and graphs.
The latest market data for this research include:
– Overall air conditioner market size, 2011-2022
– Air conditioner market size by product segment, 2011-2022
– Growth rates of the overall air conditioner market and different product segments, 2011-2022
– Shares of different product segments of the overall air conditioner market, 2011, 2017 and 2022
The product segments discussed in the data reports include:
Vehicle air conditioners
Self-contained wall and window type air conditioners
Other air conditioners with reverse cycle refrigeration
Other air conditioners with refrigerating unit
Other air conditioners without refrigerating unit
Air conditioner parts
The reports help answering the following questions:
– What is the current size of the air conditioner market in different Western European countries?
– How is the air conditioner market divided into different product segments?
– How are the overall market and different product segments growing?
– How is the market predicted to develop in the future?
– What is the market potential compared to other countries?
Among the key reasons to purchase include the following:
– Gain an outlook of the historic development, current market situation, and future outlook of the air conditioner market in different Western European countries to 2022
– Track industry development and identify market opportunities
– Plan and develop marketing, market-entry, market expansion, and other business strategies by identifying the key market opportunities and prospects
– Save time and money with the readily accessible key market data included in the report. The market data is clearly presented and can be easily incorporated into presentations, internal reports, etc.